Drug with effect to lower libido

Started by KnockTwice, September 17, 2016, 09:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnockTwice

Seriously, this 86 year old colonist hits on the bride at her wedding reception, then gets bad mood from it.  Maybe smokeleaf should also lower his rate of hitting on wimmin-folk?  I'd keep him on it all the time just to keep him sane.

sadpickle

Smokeleaf's real-life inspiration often has the effect of raising, not lowering the libido  8).

I agree however, there is a certain licentiousness among colonists, at least in my game. I have a 'psychology' mod so all bets are off, but I seem to remember similar shenanigans in A14...

mumblemumble

Smokeleaf (weed) irl also raises the possibility of homosexual thoughts as well... though, doubt this will take effect
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

skinicism

Well, my dad's idea was to introduce fool's diseases,
like fool's cancer, into Rimworld to mix up the ordinary.
I suspect it could combine with a character's libido
to form compound fool's diseases.

Mikhail Reign

Quote from: mumblemumble on September 18, 2016, 05:08:52 AM
Smokeleaf (weed) irl also raises the possibility of homosexual thoughts as well... though, doubt this will take effect

Wait. What? You got a source for that?