[A17] Jamestec's Mods (export bills/stockpiles, replace walls, make bionics)

Started by Jamestec, September 17, 2016, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krzarb

Thanks for all of the great mods. They make a number of things much less tedious. Cheers :)

cainiao

JTZoneButtons only works in English mode, in other locale (ChineseSimplified), the added button wont show.

Jamestec

Updated JTMoreAreas: Adds an area manager/hub. Adds labels to separate colonist/human areas and animal areas as well as JTBetterHauling areas. Rename area dialog now auto highlights text so you can edit faster.

Updated JTZoneButtons: Supports other languages.

Updated JTExport: Fix exporting Crafting Hysteresis bills that don't use a unfinished item not actually exporting Crafting Hysteresis data (only vanilla bill data). Support (AC-)Enhanced Crafting by AlcoholV.

Updated JTReplaceWalls: Allow other mods to add their stuff as replaceable. Support scrap metal wall in Misc Stuff by Telkir. Change existing compatibility to use 2.0 system.

Updated JTReplaceWalls: Alpha 16 release.

Updated JTExport: Alpha 16 release.

Updated JTExport: Support A16 version of Enhanced Crafting and accommodate the changes. Add in missing vanilla faction check in Building.GetGizmos().

Jamestec

Quote from: Wishmaster on December 18, 2016, 04:27:15 PM
Can we have a non steam link to the new A16 mods please ? It seems like your onedrive link only has A15 stuff.

The files you instantly see when you open the link should be the Alpha 16 versions. The Alpha 15 versions were in a folder called 1.5, which I have renamed to Alpha15C.

Update JTExport: Support A16 version of Crafting Hysteresis.

asquirrel

Hey dude, there are only two folders in there.  JTExport and JTreplacewalls.   Where are all the mods for Alpha 16?  Thanks.

Jamestec

That's all I've updated at the moment (JTZoneButtons just now, so that makes 3), I don't play RimWorld anymore so there's not much motivation to do so. It's Christmas and I work in retail so I've also been busy.

Updated JTZoneButtons: Increment targetVersion to Alpha16 in About.xml, no code changes, this version still works with Alpha15.

Love

teknotel

Hey do you know anything about workstations being paused? Dont know if its anything to do with this mod or not as I have never seen it before.

My stone cutters were both paused even though they had not filled there build until quota, I deleted both tasks and imported the saved bill and it worked....

No idea why they were paused, sorry if i am being a noob just thought I would ask here. Thanks for any help.

Delmain

Quote from: teknotel on December 23, 2016, 12:32:48 PM
Hey do you know anything about workstations being paused? Dont know if its anything to do with this mod or not as I have never seen it before.

My stone cutters were both paused even though they had not filled there build until quota, I deleted both tasks and imported the saved bill and it worked....

No idea why they were paused, sorry if i am being a noob just thought I would ask here. Thanks for any help.
Pausing (As opposed to suspending) is almost certainly Crafting Hysteris or Enhanced Crafting

Love

Updated JTHomemadeBionics to A16.

Cleaned up some grammar, fixed a typo, brought the overrides up to date with the A16 changes (particularly Mass). Now uses the UnfinishedComponent texture instead of the UnfinishedGun texture when the prosthetic is unfinished.

https://mega.nz/#!SsY0kZga!DQ6hv09ZuR7nWAz9rEBR84RzKoEy22ZA9D1cBKPiUGY

14m1337

Quote from: Love on December 24, 2016, 08:06:26 AM

Cleaned up some grammar, fixed a typo, brought the overrides up to date with the A16 changes (particularly Mass). Now uses the UnfinishedComponent texture instead of the UnfinishedGun texture when the prosthetic is unfinished.

would you mind uploading this to steam workshop ?
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Love

Quote from: 14m1337 on December 26, 2016, 01:00:07 PM
Quote from: Love on December 24, 2016, 08:06:26 AM

would you mind uploading this to steam workshop ?

yes, I would. JT can if he wants to, I'm not going to.

FoxXeL