[A17] Jamestec's Mods (export bills/stockpiles, replace walls, make bionics)

Started by Jamestec, September 17, 2016, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

14m1337

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on December 26, 2016, 08:28:06 PM
a 16 coppy bills ?

use JTexport instead. it's one click more compared to jtcopybills, but still thousands of clicks less than just vanilla
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

novo

Hey Guys,

I have ported JTDrill5Eva to A16; all the source code and binaries can be found at github https://github.com/wleroux/JTDrill5Eva/releases

Thank you Jamestec. Your mod was just the encouragement I needed to brush off my laziness and actually get to fixing the RimWorld mods that I love (but weren't supported yet.)

asquirrel

Man, I'm missing those mods like JTSavagePrisoners to reduce emotional hit for selling & killing prisoners.  That the mods which give me no emotional hit for selling my animals. 

oopsidoodles

Wanted to use the copy bills mod to copy surgery bills so that I can better run my organ harvesting operation, as when you get 30 prisoners you don't want to do a million clicks to harvest all the organs. Turns out you can only copy surgery bills to your own colonists, not to your prisoners, and my colonists are all enjoying their livers just fine so I wasn't planning on removing those anytime soon.

Looks very useful though and would save time, just not exactly what I was looking for.

minakurafto

JTZoneButtons is very useful tool, could you make shortcut for other ( orders tab and zone area tab) linked to a building, for example like a "shortcut spot" which contain expand and clear allowed area button, or roof area / non roof area

noelmage

Seeing novo do it inspired me to try my hand at updating the hydroponics options mod for a16. Working so far.

Source:
https://github.com/noelmage/JTMoreHydroponicOptions

ModAuthor unchanged.

coldcell

Awesome mod for exporting bills. 1 thing I hate about starting a new game is the tedious bills I have to setup again and again, especially for the ones that is highly tailored to my playstyle like in mending/recycle/smelt settings.

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: Jamestec on September 17, 2016, 11:52:18 PM

JTMedicinePlus
Make MedicinePlus which is normal medicine with a homemade copy of "Doctoring for Dummies"; it has a potency of 1.25. You can make and deconstruct MedicinePlus at workbenches that doesn't require electricity or fuel.
Making MedicinePlus gives XP to medicine. Requires medicine production research and a colonist with medicine level 12 and crafting level 3.
Another feature in this mod is when you use MedicinePlus or Glitterworld medicine to tend/heal someone, the XP gained is 2x the potency; more info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/54lcx4/til_medicine_type_affects_medicine_xp_from/
Note: Unintentially changes all pawns that start with Glitterworld preference (humanlike) to MedicinePlus. When removing this mod, please restart Rimworld and if any pawns have Glitterworld preference, you will need to reselect a treatment level or they will not get treated and the doctor trying to treat will be idle.

any one willing to update this or use the heal priority icon into a new mod ?

Krzarb

I would love to see an A16 version of Extended Power Armor. It was a very fun mod to use :)

Fukara

dwlatrel

Stormfox

Quote from: Fukara on May 31, 2017, 12:43:08 PM
Any update for JTReplaceWalls ???
It's a must have mod  :P

Someone put up an updated version on steam. I have attached it to this post.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

bolbies

kaptain_kavern

faltonico

@Jamestec
Pro tip,
If you don't post new replies announcing the releases, this thread gets buried very quickly ;P
Also, please update the name of the thread, i didn't know some of the mods were already updated here Dx
Thank you for the updates!

Edit: BTW JTBetterHauling and JTMoreAreas are being flagged as dangerous by Google Chrome.