[A17] Jamestec's Mods (export bills/stockpiles, replace walls, make bionics)

Started by Jamestec, September 17, 2016, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaptain_kavern

coldcell

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on June 10, 2017, 11:03:51 PM
WooT JTExport A17 is out

Thank you

What? Where? Thread is still A15/A16 with conversion in progress still.

Ichimatsu

JTReplaceWalls sounds awesome! I'll wait here patiently for an update :D

Jamestec

Updated JTBetterCrashedShips, JTBetterhauling, JTDrill5Eva, JTExport, JTMoreAreas, JTMoreHydroponicOptions, JTZoneButtons.

Quote from: Ichimatsu on June 14, 2017, 09:48:36 AM
JTReplaceWalls sounds awesome! I'll wait here patiently for an update :D

Someone's already updated it here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=936562361
Probably better to just start using that, there are no reports of it bugging out in the comments. I only plan on updating it myself when all my other mods are updated and I can do mod settings correctly for it (gonna try to allow users to add compatibility themselves).

Quote from: coldcell on June 14, 2017, 08:47:41 AM
What? Where? Thread is still A15/A16 with conversion in progress still.

OneDrive: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AOJkr-l_lBwwAJw&id=D3374FA891C72E6%212308&cid=0D3374FA891C72E6
Steam A17 Collection: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=939624099

wwWraith

I have JTZoneButtons but said buttons appears only on Growing zones, not Stockpiles. I use mony mods, but none of them should change Stockpiles, afaik. I heard somewhere that there are several ways to deal with designators, hope you'll find less conflictable.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

shadowstitch

Has anyone tested JTHomemadeBionics in a17 yet?
If not, I'll try it out. It seems fairly low-impact, so it might not need much tweaking.

Ichimatsu

Quote from: Jamestec on June 16, 2017, 09:11:30 AM
Updated JTBetterCrashedShips, JTBetterhauling, JTDrill5Eva, JTExport, JTMoreAreas, JTMoreHydroponicOptions, JTZoneButtons.

Someone's already updated it here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=936562361
Probably better to just start using that, there are no reports of it bugging out in the comments. I only plan on updating it myself when all my other mods are updated and I can do mod settings correctly for it (gonna try to allow users to add compatibility themselves).

Didn't think of checking elsewhere. I'll try it out, then. Thanks!  ;D

Mosart

QuoteJTCopyBills
Copy production table bills and surgery bills. You can mix copy and pasting with similar tables (e.g. electric and fueled smithies). Copy values last until you close the game (i.e. even after loading another save). Supports Crafting Hysteresis. Comes with source.

Want it. But can't find this one for download. Is it still actual?

QuoteJTReplaceWalls
Replace wall type and doors on the fly. No need to deconstruct and then build another. Features smart building where it won't try to replace walls that are already that type. You can replace mineable things with walls and doors; it will set the mineable to be mined and your constructors will prioritise mining anything in the way of blueprints, then construct. Comes with source.
Mod makers can look into the Vaccine class comments to see how to make new walls/doors/conduits replaceable without this mod updating to support them.

Also really wait for this mod. Use it at all of my games.

Jamestec - thank you for your mods. Really useful.

Wilponderroci

downloading inkyquills version of JTreplacewalls also

would love to see it updated here by Jamestec though :)

AngleWyrm

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Ichimatsu

stigma

About betterhauling - what takes the highest priority - anything needing hauling in the "a Haul" zone, or deteriorating food in no zone?

Because I set my base as "a Haul" in an effort to tell my pawns to organize all the small stuff nearby (overflowing cooked food dropped on the floor and whatnot) before doing general hauling, but they are still running out in the fields to pick up harvested berries ect.

EDIT: I believe I found the problem.
the mod "refactored work priorities" which also does prioritization of deterioratables along with some repair stuff seems to have conflicted (even though it was loaded further up in the order). I simply deactivated (in mod menu) the prioritize deterioratable/rottable functions (and kept the rest). Saved and reloaded. Fixed. Now "ahaul" zone is being worked on first on all hauling tasks it seems - ahead of anything else, so my base is finally organized.

-Stigma

stigma

Sorry for being a bit daft - but what does JTexports actually do?

It's not copy/paste on the stockpiles - that seems to be there already, so are we talking about exporting to out of game files? Where are the controls for it?

-Stigma

faltonico

Quote from: stigma on July 12, 2017, 10:53:52 PM
Sorry for being a bit daft - but what does JTexports actually do?

It's not copy/paste on the stockpiles - that seems to be there already, so are we talking about exporting to out of game files? Where are the controls for it?

-Stigma
You select a workbench and 2 new buttons appear, one to export bills and one to import them, the export bill make a copy of all the bills in the workbench to an external file which you can then use to import those bill to other benches on the same savegame or to other saves.