[A17] Jamestec's Mods (export bills/stockpiles, replace walls, make bionics)

Started by Jamestec, September 17, 2016, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudy310687

just so you know, there is something wrong with JTReplaceWalls mod ... when i have it enabled in 17.1546  it will disable the ability to right click on objects. like for example, if start a area then then click on colonist then right click on weapon to equip it, the right click to equip will not be an option for colonist ... this has been tested in a game using only this mod, so i know its the mod itself for some reason ...

LiteEmUp

so is the savage prisoners and weranimals gonna get an a17 update???

SpaceDorf

Is the ZoneManager able to copy&paste Zones ? This would be awesome to set up slightly different Zones.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Jamestec

Updated JTSavagePrisoners and JTWeRAnimals to A17.

Quote from: LiteEmUp on July 30, 2017, 02:12:09 AM
so is the savage prisoners and weranimals gonna get an a17 update???

Sure thingo.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on July 30, 2017, 03:31:42 PM
Is the ZoneManager able to copy&paste Zones ? This would be awesome to set up slightly different Zones.

It used to, but with the A17 update my method of displaying gizmos (fake thingdef) for the buttons wouldn't work without spamming errors, so I disabled it when I updated JTMoreAreas to A17. I've tried other methods like fake areas or zones, but they all have problems; I think I'll just settle with adding a new designator category that you can hopefully disable using mod settings. Still working on it though.

SpaceDorf

faltonico

Raggs

Anyone have a copy of the file for ReplaceWalls?  I can't get the non-steamlink to work.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Raggs on August 05, 2017, 06:24:17 AM
Anyone have a copy of the file for ReplaceWalls?  I can't get the non-steamlink to work.

For someone to avoid steam .. anytime :)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

shoeman33

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 05, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, thank you.

Raggs

Quote from: shoeman33 on August 05, 2017, 01:16:16 PM
Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 05, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, thank you.

You forgot to add star, top bloke, and all round good guy!

Cheers SpaceDorf, much appreciated.

SpaceDorf

firestrock

So with CopyBills gone (which was only usable for colonists anyway) is there any way me and all other organ farmers out there will be able to just copy and paste surgery bills from one prisoner to another without clicking 30 times (EPOE, Harvest everything, etc.)?
Everytime someone asks this they're redirected to ExportBills but that is just not intended to work with prisoners.

faltonico

Just so you know, PeteTimesSix's QOL tweaks pack conflicts with JTZoneButtons, buttons on the stockpiles don't appear, the growing zone buttons are ok.

maculator

^It's listed as "under conversion"

I just wanted to say: If better hauling works as advertised it would be the most underrated mode ever created (in my opinion)!
Found it by accident and gonna give it a shot right now, thanks.

Crow_T

JTZoneButtons, this mod is small yet probably one of the best QoL mods out there- it saves so much screwing around. I was about to hack together a mockup in Gimp doing the same thing and post to suggestions but thankfully I found this. It's amazing what 2 buttons in the right place can do  :D
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20