[A17] Jamestec's Mods (export bills/stockpiles, replace walls, make bionics)

Started by Jamestec, September 17, 2016, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock5

I've been noticing some weird behavior recently when replacing wood walls with stone walls. I'm not in the habit of doing this so I didn't notice it before now.

What I see is one of my constructionists will deconstruct 1 wall and move the wood out of the way. The deconstruction seems to take the appropriate amount of time. Then another colonist, with a stack of bricks, runs along the rest of the wall delivering bricks while instantly deconstructing the walls.

At this stage I'm not sure if the issue is with "Hand Me That Brick" or ReplaceWalls or it's the way they interact with each other. I've also brought up the issue on Dingo's Mods thread. Hopefully one of you guys can fix it.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

maculator

Great mods!
Why is the "AcEnhancedCrafting.dll" not in assemblies? (JTExport) Do I have to worry about that? Probably not I guess, its just something I'm ot used to.

Vane

Struggling with Export mod, whenever I try and export bills it opens up the "name your preset" window but when I click "Okay" it doesn't do anything??

EDIT: Only appears to be with Machining tables

Luckspeare

I get these errors when that AcEnhancedCrafting.dll mod is in my loadout where JTExport places it:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Detail in any active mod or in base resources.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at RepeatCount in any active mod or in base resources.

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at TargetCount in any active mod or in base resources.

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Forever in any active mod or in base resources.

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at DropOnFloor in any active mod or in base resources.

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at BestStockpile in any active mod or in base resources.

Remove it, leaving all else in place (whether or not JTExport.dll is in /assemblies), eliminates the errors.

Rock5

I find myself really missing JTZoneButtons. It saves a lot of time.

Does anyone want to try updating it to B18?
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Crow_T

Quote from: Rock5 on November 20, 2017, 09:49:03 PM
I find myself really missing JTZoneButtons. It saves a lot of time.

I second that, replace walls is another amazing simple-yet-effective mod.
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

Kirby23590

Third here. Replace walls helps and saves time despite being simple but very helpful. i really hope he comes back, but for now i wait patiently.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

kaptain_kavern

Rock5

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on November 21, 2017, 10:15:12 PM
Waiting for the update, you can find a mod with a wall replacement tool as well, here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17094.0
Thanks for pointing that out. I already have that mod. It's a bit weird having the wall replacement tool in the zones section. Also if you select an existing wall and select copy, you can't replace walls. So I think JT Replace Walls is still desirable. Although I don't consider a replacing wall tool a high priority. I'd start a new game without one if all my other crucial mods were updated.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Rock5

Thanks for the update to JTWallReplace.

Still waiting for JTZoneButtons.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Highlandman

I, for one, would love an update to JTExport. That's a time saver, that one.

Heymom

Crow_T

JTZoneButtons comes with the source, is it possible for someone with Unity experience to recompile it for B18?
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

Rock5

I've update JTZoneButtons. Find it here.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37177.msg382039#msg382039

Needless to say, I'll remove it if Jamestec asks me to.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

MisterVertigo

"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub