[A17] Mod Menu Enhanced (v0.1.1) (Obsolete)

Started by scuba156, May 26, 2017, 11:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuba156

Quote from: SpaceDorf on June 03, 2017, 09:39:13 AM
Whoa ? What happened ?
Most people prefer the older UI, and it's easier to go back to Mod List Backup than try and make this UI more intuitive. I'll be moving over some features from here. It's a shame as this one is much more powerful, just has some major bugs to fix, but I can now move on to other RimWorld projects that would be more worthy of my time anyway.

SpaceDorf

To bad .. I liked the UI and found it very intuitive .. my only complain would have been moving mods around which reacted kind of odd ( it moved a random mod that was not selected, but I could not make out which or why )
Right clicking when you want to do something .. just like windows ..

Everything else was just awesome.
Searching,
Renaming,
Deleting,
Coloring,

two or three features ( like the number of mods :-D ) i thought it would be cool if the where possible and just like that I found them
Mod List Management was a bit confusing.

Well I will use this until ModManager catches up.

Thank you for all the effort you put in this major convinience tool ..
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

faltonico

Stop doing mods to please people, or to gain subscribers on steam. Otherwise you will burn out in a ball of flames visible even from the Rims.

Do it because you want to/enjoy it.

DariusWolfe

In mild disagreement with the former poster, I say do mods for whatever reason you feel like; As a different sort of content producer, I can say that feedback from users/viewers/etc. can be very motivating or demotivating.

All the same, I'd like to add my note of disappointment that you're abandoning this mod, though I'll be sure to check out the other mod, though I'm not sure the list-backup is especially important to me.

Also a note: Tynan recently stated that A18 may add the ability to load mod lists on a per-save basis, over on Reddit; Whatever you decide with MME or MLB, I think this would be a relevant thing to be aware of.