[A15] CK - Animal & Plant Pack v1.3.1 (11/04/16)

Started by Coercion, September 19, 2016, 07:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelRev

Added this mod,  started a new  game.  My haulers are repeatedly pulling a single meal from a rack then puting back.  Over and over again. Any idea on why a map gen MOD would cause this behavior. Doesn't happen to ground stockpiles just rack type stockpiles (Rimfridge,  storageracks,  and refrigerated storage racks)

Edit: seems it was a CR bug causing the meal issue but there is a job giver problem.  My dedicated Gardner is having a started 10 jobs in one tick error if I don't force tell him to sow and area.

kcirdor

Quote from: SteelRev on January 06, 2017, 10:46:19 PM
Added this mod,  started a new  game.  My haulers are repeatedly pulling a single meal from a rack then puting back.  Over and over again. Any idea on why a map gen MOD would cause this behavior. Doesn't happen to ground stockpiles just rack type stockpiles (Rimfridge,  storageracks,  and refrigerated storage racks)

Edit: seems it was a CR bug causing the meal issue but there is a job giver problem.  My dedicated Gardner is having a started 10 jobs in one tick error if I don't force tell him to sow and area.

yea I got that jobs error too.

Tammabanana

I hear Combat Realism is a mess right now. CR is vast, beyond my ability to debug, and already under the microscope of better modders anyway; I can't realistically track this one down with CR in the mix, and rather suspect CR's still to blame anyway.

Let me know if you see this same error with CR turned off, and CK on. Please attach a copy of your output_log.txt file, which will give more detailed information about what's triggering the error and which other mods are loaded.
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo

Hydromancerx

asquirrel

Dude are you going to add more animals?  I like animals.

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: Tammabanana on January 05, 2017, 12:57:04 PM
Quote from: Lem Wright on January 05, 2017, 11:00:43 AM
Would this be compatible with Vegetable Garden? It seems to add some of the same sorts of plants, and I'm unsure if they'd work in recipes. If it isn't compatible, would some form of compatibility patch/in-built thing be potentially doable?
It might be feasible to create a patch, but I think the level of cross-mod awkwardness is pretty low compared to the level of effort required to adjust things so they work smoothly and beautifully together, so I'm not gonna volunteer for that one.

incredible news!!! :)
I'll watch out for this compatibility patch :)
I really want to give this mod a try, but I want to test VG first, so... for now... I'm gonna choose VG hopping that you'll add the patch soon :)
Thank you for this!

Sarelth

Tamma, I noticed that none of the animals are set up to be usable in caravans. You can make them so by adding the <packAnimal>true</packAnimal> tag with the <race> area. They will need a Pack image to go with the regular ones. Uses the same name as the normal textures but with namePack_front. Hope that helps. If you already figured this out, I hope it helps someone else.

EldVarg

Sad that Coercion have not checked in for 3 months.

Tammabanana

Quote from: Sarelth on February 02, 2017, 03:19:46 AM
Tamma, I noticed that none of the animals are set up to be usable in caravans. You can make them so by adding the <packAnimal>true</packAnimal> tag with the <race> area. They will need a Pack image to go with the regular ones. Uses the same name as the normal textures but with namePack_front. Hope that helps. If you already figured this out, I hope it helps someone else.

Thanks, Sarelth! I eventually figured that out on other mods, but forgot that it was a thing I'd skipped in the CK update. C&K made a texture for the pack elephant, even, so I can just rename that. Update on its way.

Update: Pack elephant update at https://github.com/Tammabanana/CK_AnimalPlant_Pack_A16_fork/releases/tag/1.3.1.2-A16
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: Tammabanana on February 12, 2017, 08:07:59 AM
Quote from: Sarelth on February 02, 2017, 03:19:46 AM

Thanks, Sarelth! I eventually figured that out on other mods, but forgot that it was a thing I'd skipped in the CK update. C&K made a texture for the pack elephant, even, so I can just rename that. Update on its way.

Update: Pack elephant update at https://github.com/Tammabanana/CK_AnimalPlant_Pack_A16_fork/releases/tag/1.3.1.2-A16

pretty nice... ty :)

Qwynn

Been meaning to post this here for a while now but it kept slipping my mind. I have a fork of this as well that focused solely on the animal side of things for a larger range of compatibility by switching to <WildBiome> tags, as well as an ADS patch. Feel free to take a look and/or use whatever if you plan on maintaining the entire pack for a while, Tamma.  ;D

kaptain_kavern

I'm back folks! 8)
But not Coercion it seems. To me he is still AWOL.
Anyway, thx Tamma and Qwynn for managing this baby.

So, how are things? do you want this mod to live still ? (I'm just trying to see which ones of my mods I should focus on)

Dr_Zhivago

Love the work you did with the animals. Never used the plants though, only that fork that Qwynn made.

Malacai

More plant and animal mods are always nice. So yes i would like for this mod to be continued :)