Mod Request for sellable high quality furniture

Started by teslatrooper, September 23, 2016, 11:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teslatrooper

Can someone make a mod that allow the high quality furniture like double bed and royal bed to be sold to trader? I constructed a few of the furniture and then only realized that the furniture cannot be sold.

Master Bucketsmith

If you minify it through the use of Miniaturisation Overloaded and store it in range of a trade beacon, you can sell it.

In fact, I'm not sure if this accounts to all] furniture, but I was able to sell luxury chairs by juist building them within my storage vault. (Which has trade beacons in it by my default design.)

14m1337

didn't someone state that this is a bug ?
~2weeks ago I read of it ... every item that could have art on it (not statues) can't be sold to traders. should be fixed in A16 afaik
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Zhentar

That's correct; Tynan closed the bug tracker entry as fixed so it should be fixed in A16. But it's just a missing XML tag, so it can easily be fixed in a mod as well. You just have to copy the Defs\ThingDefs_Buidlings\Buildings_Furniture.xml file and add the same furniture tradetags elements that are in the FurnitureBase thingdef to the HighQualityFurnitureBase thingdef.