[1.0] sd Mods - mostly stuff

Started by sulusdacor, September 20, 2016, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultra4

Hoping you pick up some of your mods SD. the medicaddons is so simple yet i feel a void without it.

And if you came up for a solution for the luci prodution (b19: "Mechanoids now always die on downed"), wouldn't mind going for a late game mech-blood drug factory once more.

TolSatha

Adv. Power Generation is one of my core mods and I can't play without it - so I've decided to update it myself.
I make no claims and take no credits for the mod. It is entirely the property of the original author (sulusdacor) and I'll remove the link should they request so.

Adv. Power Generation B19: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhunb446dg7fqqo/sd_adv_powergen%20b19.zip?dl=0

One small change I made was to rename the research tab, as the default name was too long and was clipping the tab boundaries.

Ruisuki

after today the dark days of mod incompatibility (for vanilla anyway...) will be behind us. I also wait medicaddons return, one last time for RWs (likely) final release .(

sulusdacor

my plan was to update my mods to v1.0, since it seems to be the last rimworld update.

probably will have a bit of time next week to start with that.

zmadz

welcome back sulusdacor can't wait to play with your mods again  ;D

asquirrel

Waiting on Adv power gen and medicaddons.  Must haves before I go 1.0

sulusdacor

just finished medicaddons, adv power i already did monday.

@medicaddons patches: i did not check the patches for the other mods so far. vanilla worked so the base mechanic seemed to have stayed the same. so if the other mods defnames did not change all should be fine.

TheOne1977

Got this error log for the last 2 days: (the error log will also appear when no mods are loaded. Any suggestions?

RimWorld 1.0.2096 rev473
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit()
Verse.Root:Start()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start()

XML error: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions> doesn't correspond to any field in type ModMetaDataInternal. Context: <ModMetaData><name>Mechanical Defense 2 - mechanical walls</name><author>mipen</author><!-- <targetVersion>1.0</targetVersion> --><supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions><url>https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26276.0</url><description>"Mechanical Defense 2" (MD2)
   Ver.: 1.0-1.0.1

- mechanical walls

&gt;&gt;Mechanical Walls - walls that be raised or lowered to allow access.
   (3 states: wall, embrasure, "walkable floor")

update by sulusdacor

Download links for Dropbox or Steamworkshop link can be found in the ludeon forum thread linked above.</description></ModMetaData>
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlFile(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(WorkshopItem)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.Steam.WorkshopItems:RebuildItemsList()
Verse.Steam.WorkshopItems:.cctor()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
Verse.<>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
Verse.<>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:InitializeMods()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

LiteEmUp

So about the spaceship mod, what are any known incompatibilities??

i've been checking steam workshop version comments for possibly known bugs and incompatibilities and so far not much recent comments about any negatives.. so i'd assume this mod is safe to add to a current save and no known incompatibilities?

Simmin

Would love to see the medic addons updated to work with vanilla furniture extended beds