[A14]Senexium - Artificially Accelerate Aging

Started by robotguy4, August 22, 2016, 09:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robotguy4

I'm currently working on a mod that will allow players to accelerate aging via a hediff. It basically works by adding seconds onto the biological age. If you apply the 10x version, every second the pawn will age up by 10 seconds. Apply the 365: 1 second becomes 365 seconds.

Currently I've made the hediff. I'm working on the surgery.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make this balanced. How fast should this age up people? For how long? Is there an easy way to allow the player to set these values?

ACHTUNG! DO NOT USE ON PREGNANT PAWNS.

DOWNLOAD
Github Page
Just download the zip, and stick the extracted version in your mods folder.

I'll probably update this page a bit as I get closer to release.

MerlosTheMad

Quote from: robotguy4 on August 22, 2016, 09:13:20 PM
I'm currently working on a mod that will allow players to accelerate aging via a hediff. It basically works by adding seconds onto the biological age. If you apply the 10x version, every second the pawn will age up by 10 seconds. Apply the 365: 1 second becomes 365 seconds.

Currently I've made the hediff. I'm working on the surgery.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make this balanced. How fast should this age up people? For how long? Is there an easy way to allow the player to set these values?

ACHTUNG! DO NOT USE ON PREGNANT PAWNS.

DOWNLOAD
Github Page
Just download the zip, and stick the extracted version in your mods folder.

I'll probably update this page a bit as I get closer to release.

How about a mod that makes them young again?

123nick

Jdalt40

Hey robotguy4, I really like the code you set up for the Age Acceleration Hediff, would it be okay for me to use that code for a weapon I am thinking of making?

I would give full credit to you as you would have already have made 90% of the mod, as all I would be doing is adding a weapon which gives the hediff