Mechs for Rimworld

Started by hendrikpfaff, September 20, 2016, 11:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hendrikpfaff

I'm going to make for mechs in Rimworld with a little art of rimworld and titanfall.
I do not want to discuss it yet but am busy with making it soon you can download it.

Just wanted to anounce!

Master Bucketsmith

Don't want to discuss it yet?!
But.. but... will it have lasers?! Pew pew pews?!
Rockets? :O
Oh oh oh will it have ejection seats? XD

jecrell

...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

Master Bucketsmith

Thirite

I'm sure someone of such caliber as an Undertale fanboy that uses unlicensed art assets taken from a Google Image search will produce not only working vehicles but weaponized mecha in Rimworld! I will wait with bated breath.

Jdalt40

Calm down Thirite, let the community get to see his work first before judging

hendrikpfaff

Quote from: Thirite on September 22, 2016, 01:43:57 AM
I'm sure someone of such caliber as an Undertale fanboy that uses unlicensed art assets taken from a Google Image search will produce not only working vehicles but weaponized mecha in Rimworld! I will wait with bated breath.
Everyone has his own fav games man.
And i will do what is possible with xml but no need to be suck a... sarcastic dick.
Ow and if you can make it better than a "undertale fanboy" do it your self.
Those texures are just for now i have someone that is making new texures for me maybe you need to make sure you have solit agruments first.
(Sorry for my english)

Master Bucketsmith

Right, let's bitch to the people who are creating content free of charge! That will surely motivate the modding community to make more!
Fucking asshats have the reasoning abilities of a teddy bear.

hendrikpfaff

Quote from: Master Bucketsmith on September 22, 2016, 03:09:22 PM
Right, let's bitch to the people who are creating content free of charge! That will surely motivate the modding community to make more!
XD teddy bear rlly?? But your right some people just dont think about what they write

hendrikpfaff

Quote from: hendrikpfaff on September 20, 2016, 11:45:18 AM
I'm going to make for mechs in Rimworld with a little art of rimworld and titanfall.
I do not want to discuss it yet but am busy with making it soon you can download it.

Just wanted to anounce!
I never sayed it will be a complex mod right away i only know xml modding right now so expect a mech that has an AI that spawn in factions that attack you and can be recruited for now... maybe later if im motivated enough i make a more complex mod from it.

Thirite

Please watch your language sir, there are children reading this.

Master Bucketsmith

Quote from: Thirite on September 22, 2016, 04:24:00 PM
Right, because it is not the intent that matters, but superficial stuff like choice of words... ::)
If you don't like replies like that, don't provoke them.
If you want a constructive discussion, then build one. ;)

AtomicRavioli

Quote from: hendrikpfaff on September 22, 2016, 03:05:43 PM
And i will do what is possible with xml but no need to be suck a... sarcastic dick.
Those texures are just for now i have someone that is making new texures for me maybe you need to make sure you have solit agruments first.
(Sorry for my english)

Publishing a mod utilizing outside assets without permission of the original creator is dishonorable and potentially illegal, even if they are only placeholder. I would suggest instead using something available under creative commons.

Quote from: Master Bucketsmith on September 22, 2016, 05:55:49 PM
Right, because it is not the intent that matters, but superficial stuff like choice of words... ::)

You shouldn't be making vitriolic replies like that in the first place. Nobody here is responsible for the way you act.

Jdalt40

Everybody knock it off! If you want to see a wonderful community ruined by hatred and trolls like on the steam workshop, keep going. If you want to see the wonderful community stay I advise for everybody to stop arguing!

hendrikpfaff

Quote from: AtomicRavioli on October 02, 2016, 05:06:11 PM
Quote from: hendrikpfaff on September 22, 2016, 03:05:43 PM
(Sorry for my english)

Publishing a mod utilizing outside assets without permission of the original creator is dishonorable and potentially illegal, even if they are only placeholder. I would suggest instead using something available under creative commons.

Quote from: Master Bucketsmith on September 22, 2016, 05:55:49 PM

You shouldn't be making vitriolic replies like that in the first place. Nobody here is responsible for the way you act.
I do not use any textures of the internet anymore they where replaced days before this post whas made by someone that created the texutures for ME. please look up your things before commenting.