[A16] Combat Realism [closed]

Started by skyarkhangel, November 11, 2016, 03:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan2607

How will I get FSX? I know, I can get it from boomrats, but when I butcher them, I don't get it.

Oh, disregard. I think, I need boomalopes, not boomrats, right?

crusader2010

Hi. Any ideas why I might be getting the following error? Attaching my current ModsConfig.xml too.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.Building_CommsConsole.GetFloatMenuOptions (Verse.Pawn myPawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 opts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

grimsurgent

Quote from: Jan2607 on February 15, 2017, 09:08:03 AM
How will I get FSX? I know, I can get it from boomrats, but when I butcher them, I don't get it.

Oh, disregard. I think, I need boomalopes, not boomrats, right?

You don't get it from butchering, you get tame boomalopes and harvest it like you harvest wool and milk.

Jan2607

No one wants to sell boomalopes or FSX. But I want to craft shells :(

nic_cage

I think combat realism is the cause of a bug i'm having where traders and visitors keep stealing my clothes and ammo. I suspect combat realism because sometimes I see an item in visitors gear when they spawn whose description paints it as a combat realism debugging/dev thing and that something has gone wrong (its been a while since i've seen one so i have no specifics). Can anyone see any conflicts below that might be causing this?

from my modsconfig.xml:
    <li>818773962</li> (hugslib)
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo</li>
    <li>Blueprints</li>
    <li>JTExport</li>
    <li>LT_DoorMat</li>
    <li>MadSkills-A16-1.2.1-T</li>
    <li>Better Pathfinding</li>
    <li>PathAvoid</li>
    <li>ZhentarTweaks</li>
    <li>QualityBuilder</li>
    <li>Rimworld_IndustrialRoller</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>FloorLights</li>
    <li>MineItAll</li>
    <li>Moody</li>
    <li>RimFridge</li>
    <li>ColonyManager</li>
    <li>MapReroll</li>
    <li>LetsBeHonestHere</li>
    <li>SillyBuilder</li>
    <li>RT_SolarFlareShield-A16-1.1.2</li>
    <li>RT_Fuse-A16-1.0.5</li>
    <li>MarvsUghYouGotMe</li>
    <li>RemoteExplosives</li>
    <li>AcEnhancedCrafting</li>
    <li>747313773</li> (psychology)
    <li>822180758</li> (trading spot)
    <li>735268789</li> (GHXX Tech Advancing)
    <li>797691970</li> (Combat Realism)

Save: https://ln.sync.com/dl/53a102700#657bgjyt-ezq3zive-7i6b9e3n-tadf7w4n

MaxP

"traders and visitors keep stealing my clothes and ammo"
I have the same things too.

grimsurgent

yes the naked slaves will come and wear my clothes even when i don't buy them. and i know ai will probably take your stored ammo if its their caliber

skyarkhangel

NIA come back to Rimworld modder community and start works with CE project as future CR extension with tons of cool features. When CE released, this topic and CR project will be closed.
I finally was able to focus on Hardcore SK  :P

Jan2607

Why can't I craft a Minigun? There is no recipe on the mechanics workbench.

And it would be great, if any trader could sell FSX. I don't have any boomalopes on the map.

skullywag

Im not a fan of people just deleting mods that have a working final version especially when the mod wasnt wholly that persons but the work of another/the community. So with that in mind and using the power of GIT, someone else has forked the repo:

Thanks ProfoundDarkness, hes even done you all a nice FINAL release of his latest fixes:

https://github.com/ProfoundDarkness/CombatRealism/releases/tag/Final1

NOTE: He is not maintaining this , this is simply for those who wish to download the latest version/s.

Combat Extended is being worked on and will take over from this when its in a releasable state. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this mod,  hopefully we can improve on it even more with CE in future.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?