Magic mod request/suggestion

Started by Radis_cale, September 23, 2016, 01:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirite

The only thing sadder than your reading comprehension is your weird little obsession with myself. I'm done replying to your attempts to driving this thread into a personal flamewar. Good day.

Master Bucketsmith

Quote from: Thirite on September 25, 2016, 07:03:47 AM
The only thing sadder than your reading comprehension is your weird little obsession with myself. I'm done replying to your attempts to driving this thread into a personal flamewar. Good day.
You've done a good job at making yourself look a victim after instigating any issues you might see in the first place.
You've been met with exactly the same stuff you're dishing out.
I'm glad you've finally calmed down to end it.

You have a nice day, too! :)

JuicyPVP

Quote from: Thirite on September 25, 2016, 07:03:47 AM

Dude was just saying that you should stop being a buzzkill and let people ask for/create the mods they want... Rimworld/anygame can be whatever the modder/player installing mods wants it to be. A good example of this is skyrim's modding community. One of the first mods I DL'd was light sabers-Completely un-lore friendly. Completely un-Fantasy. Completely un-dragon's are eating everything because reasons.

You seem to be the Lore-Nazi in the skyrim community. "this mod is an abomination to what [enter game name] is." Well... isn't every mod? You directly said "There is already a magic mod for Rimworld named RimMagic. You can find it in the releases board. Please look before suggesting a mod, the same things tend to be repeated a hundred times despite already being made/discussed to death." that is a statement meant to shut down the OP, and maybe even belittle him/her...