Giving drugs to prisoners

Started by Jagerius, September 11, 2016, 02:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagerius

Hello all, it's my first post here so I wanted to say Hi to everyone :)

I wanted to ask if it's possible to somehow give drugs to the prisoners? I got bunch of people locked in my prison and I wanted to get them addicted to flake before letting them go - Is there any way to do this?

Spudra

Quote from: kot_filemon on September 11, 2016, 02:43:18 PM
Hello all, it's my first post here so I wanted to say Hi to everyone :)

I wanted to ask if it's possible to somehow give drugs to the prisoners? I got bunch of people locked in my prison and I wanted to get them addicted to flake before letting them go - Is there any way to do this?

It can't be done, but i would love to see that, and i've seen other people suggesting it aswell.
But if I do remember correctly, Tynan has said that he liked that idea, but he couldn't put it in the same update (time)

So i REALLY REALLY hope it will be possible soon (:

Snownova

It would be neat if a colonist with an addiction would have his chance to join adjusted based on the colonies stockpile of their drug of choice.

"Hi there moster raider, I see you like yourself some flake. We just happen to have oddles and oodles of the stuff, join us!"

Or "Yeah mister colonist, I'd love to join you guys, but I just gots to have my medicine and you guys aint got none!"

chinothepony

Great idea! Haha ... how many people are going to feed their poor prisoners Luciferium just so they can see an all out prison brawl.

14m1337

idea: try putting a 1x1 store zone with high priority and drug-only into the prison room. maybe the prisoners will consume it.
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Jagerius

Quote from: 14m1337 on September 12, 2016, 06:00:05 PM

idea: try putting a 1x1 store zone with high priority and drug-only into the prison room. maybe the prisoners will consume it.

Actually this is the first thing I've tried, didn't worked tho - they never touched that tasty flake.

Barazen

Well have you tried giving them chips with their flake? Honestly you guys have no idea how to fish'n'chips...

Seriously though tricking or forcing a drug addiction on a prisoner to get some behavioral.... leverage... sounds pretty messed up... though smokeleaf and beer they'll auto-consume, turned a few trouble makers into stumbling fools barely able to fight back like that.

I think npc pawns are default social drugs?
Anyone else felt their heart break when a pawns marriage falls apart?
Doc & Valarie, I shipped it, she flipped it.

Mr.Cross

Quote from: Barazen on September 21, 2016, 08:58:46 PM
Well have you tried giving them chips with their flake? Honestly you guys have no idea how to fish'n'chips...

Seriously though tricking or forcing a drug addiction on a prisoner to get some behavioral.... leverage... sounds pretty messed up... though smokeleaf and beer they'll auto-consume, turned a few trouble makers into stumbling fools barely able to fight back like that.

And i believe that would bring in some interesting concepts... like spiking the joint with flake... or spiking his beer with some other Nefarious thing to get a desirable outcome...
Claims to know most things.

Jagerius

Quote from: Barazen on September 21, 2016, 08:58:46 PM

I'm not really sure what do You mean by "behavioral leverage", my intent to do it is to have raiders who were released (and beign "the donors" before releasing) spawn on map bat shit crazy on addiction and went on mental rages before the attack would even start, thinning the invaders forces.

BTW.
How is chopping up dudes not messed up? :D

HenrEek

Well, usually, if i'm really pissed off about a POW, I just give them a peg leg or a denture (whichever they are NOT in need) and let them go.