Started new game

Started by AgentMytho, September 27, 2016, 12:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentMytho

Crash landed couple days ago; sleeping porch complete, nearly finished with refrigerated storage area. Just in time, all provisions exhausted, pet warg independently hunted down and consumed lone raider. We sent our best hunter to a nearby caribou heard. OMFG the humanity! enraged caribou killed entire camp, bashing through steel doors to feast on the defenseless civilians. Do not land on LV-427 repeat do not attempt colonization of LV-427, nuke from orbit it is the only hope for mankind.

ruddthree

Your distress call has been accepted and is now being processed through to our authorities. Your call has been placed on hold. Thank you for your patience.

*elevator music*

iamthepenthief

My first map went south just like this.. only i deconstructed a steel wall piece of cliff not long after the "omnious threat" text box thinking it was jus event based (quick clicked off it... much to my later regret) opened up, got a new area reveal note.... and let out 5 huge insect monsters.... still.... you live and learn.... well.... you learn anyways lol