i am in tears

Started by yawningrover, September 21, 2016, 01:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yawningrover

so I had a colonist named Val. at the start of the play through he wasn't important kind of lazy. but after the first in game year he leveled up fast so I saw potential and made him a solder. I gave him bionics and he loved it. he fought in over 25 raids and reached shooting level 20. but it ended. one day we had a siege and a meconoid ship crashed he and 5 others fought the siege and won but at a cost. 2 died 2 wounded. he was unscathed.  but I had to advance at the meconoids so I sent him and the wounded in. he had a charge rifle. the two wounded died and there were two scythers left Val shot and killed one then took the other one in hand to hand combat. he won but lost a cybernetic arm. he took a minigun off a centipede and fired at the ship part. it exploded. the blast took him off his feet. I sent his wife and his friend after him when thay got there he was nearly dead from blood loss. I had his friend fire a charge rifle blast at his head. he died instintley. onley 10 more minutes and we would have left the planet. I burred him with his weapon right next two his grave. his grave was next to his dead husky. we blasted off later and I named the ship the uss Val. rip val

ddblue0

ruddthree

Quote from: ddblue0 on September 22, 2016, 12:29:33 AM
You couldn't save him? :(

He nearly died of blood loss. There might have been an extremely small chance of patching up his wounds in time on-the-fly, but I'm not sure.

yawningrover

ya it was major blood loss and no meds at the sceen

Dingus

Quote from: dave356515 on September 22, 2016, 08:58:18 PM
ya it was major blood loss and no meds at the sceen

Ya could've just plonked down a sleeping spot and made it a medical one. Just make one of your colonists a medic and try to save him, it would've had a chance.
Quote from: Noctis on September 13, 2016, 03:56:44 PM
No rest for the staggeringly ugly and abrasive, I guess.

yawningrover

no, there were to many injury's he would have bled out no mater what but good point