First night, 5 raiders.

Started by 123nick, March 22, 2014, 05:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123nick

hello! this is my first story like post ever!  on an forums! as you can tell by the title, im playing on random (with many mods) and on the very first night, there is 5 raiders! 3 of them have laspistols (project armory) one a remington model 870, one with a glock 19, and one with a colt police positive. as im playing the game as im making this thread/topic, ill post again on this topic on how the battle goes and stuff.

123nick

the attack went horribly. only the guy with expertise in shooting (level 15 in shooting) lived. i think one of the incapacitated colonist infront of clarke (level 15 shooting guy, hes also a explorer) ended up as a meat shield, taking most of the bullets. then the incapacitated one died. oh and the other colonist died to. but clarke lived. and even better, he has food for years. pics: http://imgur.com/a/HVNzO?gallery#0

edit: then clarke died after a second raider attack immediatly after. Thanks Mr Random

Serrate Bloodrage

If only my colonist could have 'personal time' to reduced stress =D

Splinterbee

This happened to me on my first randy random except there were 9 who spawned right on top of us. Ironically my people still survived since the raiders lit themselves on fire ;D
Video games, are pretty good