[1.0][WH40k] Astra Militarum Imperial Guard Mod v1.9 (19/10/18) V1.0 Updat

Started by QuantumX, September 28, 2016, 09:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuantumX

Next addon I'm working on is a faction... Not sure what yet as i have not looked into how hard it is to do custom factions.

But in order to preference i want to do... Ork, Tyranid, Cultists, Traitor Imperial Guard..

I may just do "Traitor Guard" first as I can reuse all the texture assets from the main mod, just to get a faction out there reasonable quick, and use it as a learning experience.

QuantumX

Some Updates today...

Core Mod to V1.3 (New Power Production, Planetary Core Extractor etc.

NEW Traitor Guard Faction with Custom Weapons and Armor.. Next Release of these guys will have tanks...

Turrets Mod Addon Mod to v1.1 (Minor Updates)

Enjoy!!!!

QuantumX

Traitor Guard Faction Addon Updated to V1.1, some balancing..

* Balanced weapons slightly. Still better than what you can make, all have downsides.
* Changed earliest Raid can show up from 25 days to 40 days.
* Also removed the rocket launcher from the most common group to spawn.
* Heavy Solider can only now carry bolter, not Rocket Launcher.
* Rocket Launcher now only sometimes carried by Veteran Solider, so they will spawn but alot less of them...
* Less Common Groups to Spawn, upped the chance of getting a Captain..

QuantumX

cesarjunior233

Add xeno races , don't need add tau , already have a tau faction mod , just make , in priority , necrons or eldar .

BlackflagNarwhal

Tau wouldnt hurt, the guys mod is nice but parts of it arent crisp and a few of the items have no option to use them unless spawned in. Necrons will make everyone despair because Decurion detachment. I dont want those fuckers popping back up after i scrapped them! Nobody cares about those knife eared assholes. Nids maybe?

Wishmaster

I like the new content but I think it's a mistake to create new production benches and intermediary products.
I gave up producing my own Imperial weapons when I saw 3 different benches and some requires that imperial core thing.
I think creating new ores is ok though.

The Vanilla RimWorld does not have intermediary products at all (except components, they are somehow).
It's all : Raw materials -> products.

I Glittertech did that mistake too. They made tons of intermediary products.

QuantumX

So v1.3 of the Factions Addon mod has been released. See second post in thread.

Currently working on adding more progressively harder factions that will appear after year 1, then year 2 and so on, a turret addon update and some further updates to the core mod.

QuantumX

V1.32 of Factions Addon Deployed
V1.11 of Turrets Addon Deployed

For detailed change logs see steam.

Etherdreamer

kimesikRUS

1 Kiwi

Dusty keyboard

QuantumX

Updated all mods for A16 Support

Please report any bugs / issues.. Will try to fix as quickly as possible.

Also the Legacy A15 versions are still available see the download links in the first two posts for them.

QuantumX

Updated Factions Addon to v1.42 to solve the comms console bug...