[1.0][WH40k] Astra Militarum Imperial Guard Mod v1.9 (19/10/18) V1.0 Updat

Started by QuantumX, September 28, 2016, 09:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuantumX

Astra Militarum Imperial Guard Core Mod v1.9 (v1.0)

Description:
WH40k Astra Militarium Imperial Guard Mod, is a core mod to add the Imperial Guard to RimWorld. Why the imperial Guard over the Astartes well for me they fit better into the universe, and are still puny humans that Rimworld can punish..  For the Emperor!

What's in the Mod
This mod is going to be a core mod for what I hope will be a series of addon Mods for Astra Militarium, at the moment the following has been deployed into this Mod:

• Ranged Weapons - Las Pistol, LasGun, Exitus Sniper Rifle, Boltgun, Plasma Rifle, Krak Grenades, Quad Launcher, Grenade Launcher, WebGun AutoGun
  • Armor - The standard Pattern Imperial Armor with helmet for all body types, with Servo Arm and Flak Armor Upgrades
  • Production - Full production integration with dedicated work benches, and new minable materials in the form of Ceramite and Adamantium. Also all Weapons can be recycled back into parts with a slight loss so you can reclaim resources from rubbish builds.
  • Power - Currently Imperial Uranium Reactor and Imperial Battery.
  • Architecture - Currently there are custom floor textures, doors and beds that will spruce up that interior to bring honor to the Emperor.
  • Research - There is a full customised research tree to all of the above.
  • Advanced Power Production – Advanced Power Production, Plasma Generators.
  • Temperature Damage– Planetary Core Extractor & Plasma Reactors need to be kept below 0c or they will deteriorate and be destroyed.

At the moment I'm still not 100% on the balancing (I will be tweaking), I've tried to make it tough but not harsh, as some of the weapons are quite powerful, and beware adamantium is rare... let me know what you think in this thread.

ADDONS Available - See Next Post
The following is what I hope to add over next few weeks to this core mod.

• Traitor Guard Faction ADDON – Traitor Guards who have forsaken the Emperor, they do not like anybody...
  • Imperial Turrets ADDON – Build Imperial Turrets to deploy in game, Tarantula Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter & LasCannon, ThudGun, Gun Emplacements, and Base Defense Gun.
If you have ideas on things you would like to see let me know in the thread comments.

Future Development
The following is what I hope to add over next few weeks to this core mod.

• More Ranged Weapons – Stun, Gun, Bolt/Plasma Pistol, HotShot Guns.
  • Melee Weapons – Chain Sword, Power Fists, Eviscerator (May be an addon pack?)
  • More Armor – More armor types and upgraded armor
  • Advanced Production – Another minable material, to make advanced materials for high end equipment, custom resource extractor.
  • Extended Research – All new content will have related research.
  • Imperial Power Generation – More Power Generating options
  • More Architecture – Statues, chairs, tables, other beds etc.
If you have ideas on things you would like to see let me know in the thread comments.

Author & License
Author = QuantumX
You are hereby encouraged to learn from my mod or addon mods for your own personal use. But, ask permission before uploading any of my content.
If you want to add to a modpack to distribute please ask permission and PM a link to the forum post.

ScreenShots
(Will open in a new window, these are just *.png Files)
V1.3 Content PNG Image
V1.2 Content PNG Image
V1.0 Content PNG Image
Multi Screen Shot PNG Image
Research Tree v1.0 PNG Image

Download

DropBox v1.9 - v1.0 Version | Steam | DropBox v1.813 Legacy B19 Version

Compatibility & Bugs
Should be compatible with other mods, I have used it myself with many mods it does not overwrite any of the vanilla files, and should be self-contained. BUT I highly recommend backing up your game if you install this mod into an ongoing save!!!

NOTE: Mineable resources for Adamantium, Ceramite & Promethium will not spawn into your game area unless you start a new game, if you use this mod with an existing game you will need to use the "Planetary Core Extractor", which is a resource extractor within the core mod which must be researched, alternative you can use Deep Core Miner Mod with the Imperial Guard Addon, see below.

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.
OR use Steam Workshop.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change Log
Only Last Few Changes are shown here, for detailed change log see change log in zip file.

V1.9 - V1.0 Release
* Only had to Fix Damage def for custom Bomb damage def, no other incompatiabilities found.

v1.813
* FIX - Fixed neck protection on ALL armors

V1.812
* FIX - Had <Mass> tag in wrong place from Exitus Sniper Rifle. Fixed.

V1.81
* BALANCE - Improved the Imperial Jumpsuit, to provide more cold/heat insulation, and removed it negative affects. atm there was not reason to use it.
* BALANCE - Increased the Light output of the Imperial Lamp.
* BALANCE - All Armor Now weights 5kg Mass, Clothes have Individial Mass Configs.
* BALANCE - All weapons now have individual Mass configs.
* CHANGE - Imperial Lamps and Lighting now adds a little more beauty, making your guardsmen and astarte feeling more at home in the Imperium.
* FIX - Fixed the descriptions for the custom Traits.
V1.8
* NEW ITEM - Imperial Imperial Fortification Wall - Imperial Fortification Wall, This wall has a opening through which Defenders can fire in while providing cover. This is your first line of Defense! Capable of holding up a roof, and is fire resistant. Requires Research "Basic Imperial Construction"
* NEW ITEM - Imperial Construction Fabricator - Used to create Imperial Building Materials, like Rockcrete FerroCrete, PlasCrete. Can also be used to create bulk stone blocks as well. Requires Research "Basic Imperial Construction"
* NEW ITEM - New Construction Materials made at Imperial Construction Fabricator. Rockcrete FerroCrete, PlasCrete, used for really strong walls.
* NEW ITEM - Imperial Wall - Using all the usual materials plus the new Imperial Construction Materials (Rockcrete FerroCrete, Plascrete) Requires Research "Basic Imperial Construction"
* NEW ITEM - Imperial Lamp - A new Lamp in a SciFi Style, to better fit in with Base asthetic. Plus it uses alot less power than the vanilla lamp which i always thought used to much power.
* NEW ARMOR - New Ultramarine's Astarte Armor, all Astarte Armor has the same stats and build requirements, but this is just a different look Astarte armor.
* NEW ARMOR - New Blood Angels's Astarte Armor, all Astarte Armor has the same stats and build requirements, but this is just a different look Astarte armor.
* NEW ARMOR - New Cadian Shock Tropper Armor, Slightly Better than Carapace Armor, slightly more build requirements.
* CHANGE - Rogue Trader now also sells Imperials Construction Materials. (Rockcere, Ferrocrete and Plascrete)
* CHANGE - The Cogitators now appear uner the Imperial Catagory on the bottom left of the screen.
* CHANGE - Storyteller Chaos Undivided -  All events are Random with weighting toward threats, big and small..
* CHANGE - StoryTeller Urlock Gaur - Events with weighting toward smaller threats, with large threats occuring not as frequently, but still more than vanilla Storytellers.
* BALANCE - All Fabricator Benches & Cogitators will now shortcircuit in rain, needs a roof over it.
* BALANCE - Core Extractor will now short ciruit in rain, needs a roof over it.
* BALANCE - Manufacturing Cogitators now require Power.
* BALANCE - Interaction Icon (Chair point) added for all benches.
* BALANCE - Adamantium Bog Standard Vanilla Wall was to Strong. Balanced down to be slightly better than Plasteel Walls.
* BALANCE - Lowered All Armor Market Values, raw material should mostly be worth more.
* BALANCE - Decreased Core Extractor Yeilds but about 20%, while you need more stuff, using a high level miners you still get good yields.
* BALANCE - Gold and Silver Yields from the Core Extractor greatly reduced.
* BALANCE - Changed the amount of work required to mine Ceramite and Adamantium - now is alot less work.
* FIX - Greatly lowered the build requirment for Imperial Solar Panels, as these are really more cosmetic items as i cannot increase there power output above vanilla using XML.
* FIX - IG Storytellers now have far more frequent Orbital Trader Visits.
* FIX - Fixed a number fo reasearch Description to be correct or more accurate.
* FIX - Have removed all the redundant def from "QXIGC_Mote_Visual". May or may not have been causing lag spikes.
* FIX - Added a general Resource Icon to the right of screen, when resource folders are used.
* FIX - Electricty Research is now needed for all Imperial Lighting.

V1.75 - B19 Update
* Lots of changes for the b19 patch. Detail within Change log inside mod.

V1.741
* FIX - Augment Leg description now correct as it was incorrectly saying Augmetic Arm
* FIX - T2 Drone Implant, incorrect gave -20% boost instead of +20% boost to smithing speed.
* Balance Change - Black Rage chance changed from MTB 50 days to 75 days. With loads of T3 pawns it was too often
* Balance Change - Enhanced Black Rage chance changed from 25 days to 75 days. With loads of T3 pawns it was too often

V1.74
* Balance Change - Doubled Kalma Leaves Harvest Amount from 2 to 4
* Balance Change - Increase Kalma Crop Sensitive to Fertility by 50%. So will grow quicker on fertile land.
* Balance Change - Lyman Ear, Occulobe and Black Carapace WILL NOT give the Black Rage Mental States. (This was already case before this update but wanted to point this out.
* Balance Change - Ossmodula, Secondary Heart, Omophagea, Catalepsean Node. Can EACH give mental State "Black Rage" on average once every 50 Days increased from 35 days. So its a little more rare for larger colonies.
* Balance Change - Rite of Pure Thought. Can give "Heightened Black Rage" on average once every 35 Days
* Balance Change -  Mental State "Black Rage" Given by certain T3 Augments (Astarte Organs) has been changes so the mental State is based on the Tantrum Mental State, so now your pawns wont kills each other. But will just go about destroying your base for a little while, when the state is active.
* New Mental State - "Heightened Black Rage" where your pawn has a targeted tantrum mental state where they will find something in your base to DESTROY. So you have to arrest them before that happens if its something you care about, or keep it repaired while they damage it. But beware they could go destroy a stack of 1500 adamantium.

V1.73
* Fix - Had the Wrong Bullet attached to the T2 Bolter, so it was doing same damage as the T1. Now you will find it MUCH better. As its using the bullet i originally defined for it.
* Fix - <Weapon_Bulk> Tag Added to all Ranged Weapons, may add later to Melee Weapons.
* Balance Change - Wall Lights has a little more glow.
* Balance Change - Silver Colour of the Wall Lights has been changed to a slight lighter shade of Silver
* Balance Change - Steel amount needed from 12 to 3 for Floor Lights
* Balance Change - The Imperial MedKit Recipe now requires 1 Refined Kalma and not 3.
* Balance Change - Apothecary Level Research is now "Spacer" level rather than Industrial Level.
* Balance Change - Tech2 Bolter is now "Spacer" level rather than Industrial Level.
* Balance Change - Rebalanced some of the Research Required for Apothecary.
* Balance Change - All Bolter's can now Target Ground.
* New ITEM - "Assault Cannon" so new Iliastus Pattern Assault Cannon. Has Custom Sounds and can Target an Area. New Research required at ULTRA tech Level. Purge the Heretics.

V1.72
* Balance Change - Increase Glow Factor of imperial Lighting.
* Components - Increase the output of components from the Fabricator Bench from 4 to 6, increase stuff required so you use slight more Steel to make them, but they made quickly. So 6 Components at a time cost 40 steal rather than 30.
* Fix - Fixed Catagory for Storage Zone for Stolen Geneseed. Now in Items/BodyParts/Imperial Augments/

QuantumX

Astra Militarum Imperial Guard ADDON Mods

Imperials Guard Factions Addon v1.8 (v1.0)
That Addon adds WH40k Factions into game (Traitor Guard, Tyranid, Chaos Marines), See the steam workshop link for screenshots and info.

Download
Dropbox v1.8 for v1.0 | Steam | Dropbox Legacy v1.75 for B19

How to install:
- Make sure the addon is after the Main Imperial Guard Mod

Turrets - Imperial Guard Addon v1.5 (v1.0)
That Addon add Imperial Turrets in game, See the steam workshop link for screenshots and info.

Download
Dropbox v1.5 for V1.0 | Steam | Dropbox Legacy v1.4 for B19

How to install:
- Make sure the addon is after the Main Imperial Guard Mod

QuantumX

Lots of fixes and updated over the last few days. now at v.1.21.

Time for a turret addon mod next...

Matnjord

Sweet, I was just about to comment about all the issues you seem to have corrected in the new release (I almost had a heart attack when I realized I would need 120 components just to build the weapons fabricator!).

I'm eager to see what those turrets will be!

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Justas love

Did you fix the bug where starting colonists had the imperial guard helmet on?

QuantumX

Quote from: Justas love on October 08, 2016, 03:56:31 AM
Did you fix the bug where starting colonists had the imperial guard helmet on?

Yes fixed that along time back... in v1.11..

Also V1.26 is released with new power generators.

QuantumX

Canute

Yeah, we realy need Ork !!
The weapons are far to overpowered for the vanila pirates even when they are very hard to craft.