Azzy the hero

Started by Splinterbee, March 23, 2014, 01:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splinterbee

Once upon a time there was a happy little colony with 4 people. Azzy, soral, Brianna, and Rex. One day there was a raider attack. There were 3 armed with pistols and Molotov's. I decided to execute my regular plan. Wait for them to bash open the door so my guys can beat them up into a pile of broken bones and bruised muscles. They flooded inside but my plan was flawed. My people attacked the pistol guy and the other Molotov men threw fire Into my base. My colonists were forced outside as the rain put out the fire. The first one down was azzy. I got soral to rescue her as the others fought. As azzy was incapacitated in her metal bed soral returned to the battle. The fight was fierce and the pistol guy was punched in the face and Was knocked out. Fire ravaged my crops and all my colonists were incapacitated and 2 raiders were dead in a mess of tattered clothes and flames. The other one began beating down the door to finish azzy once and for all. Finally azzy awakens from the beds healing property's. With one swift punch she knocks out the final raider and uses her fat body to stomp him into the floor leaving a red crater were he used to lay. She uses all her might to carry back the first colonist to her bed. Then the next one who only had 2 health. I thought it was over for the last colonist who needed rescue who had only 2 health but just before she dies azzy bursts threw picking him up and sprinting him across the sand to his bedroom were he lies down with 1 health remaining. After a long while everyone is revived back to health and azzy gets a well deserved day off after all the hustle. I was indeed very luck cause all azzy could do was clean, haul and doctor and if she couldn't doctor nobody would have made it.

Please tell me whatcha think and be sure to check my other upcoming posts.

This colony ended up having 8 colonists who all died in one massive explosion of grenades and turrets. So always remember, Create a backup save.
Video games, are pretty good

Cala13er