[A15][WIP] Taiga Creatures

Started by Thirite, September 30, 2016, 12:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydromancerx

Please update soon! I cannot wait for the woolly rhinos!  ;D

Thirite

Well, I've been working on another and far more complex mod for a bit. So I can just update what I have now. Check the OP.

Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx

Ok I made some Snow and Rock Rock Ptarmigans. Both Male and Female too. (see attachment) I did not do a baby but I assume you can use the base game baby chick art for both.

Many thanks in advance!  ;D

The art below are just an example. The full set is in the WinRAR

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Hydromancerx

Thirite

Didn't get the time to add them, sorry. I'll probably brush up the textures and add them to a 1.1 release. Mostly I feel like I've been sitting on this mod for a while and just wanted to push it out the door at this point since it's quite stable and usable.

Pink Omega

I made some Helmeted guineafowl sprites, or guiné as we call it here on brazil. You can use it if you want, I think it fits the mod.

If you like it, I can make the male one.

Yo, you can also consider this as a gift for helping me with my raptor mod. :^)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

<=To Be Continued/\/

Hydromancerx

Those are cool but not very Boreal. Perhaps the Jungle animal mod would use them. We seriously need like a Desert or Savanna animal mod too.

Thirite

No kidding. One of the games I started on a desert, and there is such a lacking of animal variety there.

lazuli42

Great mod, Thirite! The sprites are very high quality and it adds a lot of flavor to the north. I can't imagine making a boreal settlement anymore without this mod! I have a question though, now that we can form caravans, do you plan setting "pack animal" to true for horses, and possibly other large animals like the rhino and megabadger?

Thirite

Thanks, and yes, that's the next thing on my todo list for Taiga Creatures. I'll be locking this thread though since it's better to talk about it in its 'Release' thread.