[Mod request] designate food

Started by Arctic_fox, September 30, 2016, 07:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic_fox

so forgive me if there is a mod that does this i looked through the steam workshop and 15 pages here and didnt see it if there is, that said i would like a mod to designate who gets what food, I.E i can have my canabal eat human meat, my greedy bastard eat fine meals and feed my prisioners raw potatos or paste.

thank you in advance.

merthsoft

Oh, that's a really cool idea. It makes sense that people who prefer X would eat X, and people don't wouldn't.

Serenity

Would also solve those issues where people go for the raw food instead of the meals because it's closer or something.

Arctic_fox

Quote from: Serenity on October 01, 2016, 11:32:19 AM
Would also solve those issues where people go for the raw food instead of the meals because it's closer or something.

yep i would.do it my self but truckers arent very good at programming :p

Coercion

I am not sure if this could be done in xml but copying the drug policies would be a good place to start

Mackinz

Another suggestion: designate what foods animal handlers can equip to tame or train an animal. Unless it's a Warg (only eats raw meat), why would a handler just grab raw food when economical kibble is constantly being produced? It's very wasteful for handlers to just grab whatever they want regardless of what animals they are going to handle that day.