The Wild o'l west

Started by FancyMancy, November 13, 2016, 05:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FancyMancy

In this post,i will be posting updates about my custom scenario; The Wild O'l West! (Difficulty: Phoebe Extreme!)

Here are the Colonists Cowboys that will try and survive,in the extreme deserts!

Robourne

Born an adventurer,Robourne had many minor accidents.But it took it's toll when Robourne,at the age of 9 fell into a cliff and fell into a rock headfirst causing him to have coma for almost 5 years.On his adulthood,he was given his father's business which he accepted.After a few years,the democracy of his urbworld became a Dictatorial and he was thrown to a Rimworld along with his soon to be companions...

He became the sheriff,even though he isn't really a sheriff as he was really helpful and had a silver tounge

Kong,The Defenses expert

Born on a Midworld,Kong lived a normal life.He had a gift for a storytelling as he read books alot.But sometimes,books can be misleading; On a library...he found a book about cannibalism...
On his adulthood,he became a bodyguard,protecting those who paid him from harm.All was good until he was caught eating human flesh.The council decided that he should be thrown away to a Rimworld along with 2 more unwanteds and luck has it that Robourne and Rick was there...

Rick,The Doctor

Rick was a sickly child,he oftentimes had to take his own medicine,even craft it if his parents are out of the house while he was sick.This caused him to know alot about medicine,leading to him being accepted to a medical school.After he graduated,all was well until he  "killed" an important person's daughter (Even though she was actually hit by a charged shot in the heart) during a battle in two Midworlds...

FancyMancy

UPDATE: Editing the post,i f**** it up

FancyMancy

Chapter 1: Crashland

A fairly large ship,containing 3 prisoners landed on a desert in a Rimworld. Upon touchdown,3 people were kicked out through the left door along with 2 crates.

"Ye bastards are lucky we are leaving you some supplies to make this look like a colonization effort! Ye will die out here,i'm sure!" An important looking man said. The said man then entered the ship and then commanded the pilot to go back to the Midworlds...

"This is really bad." Rick,the surgeon said with remorse.

"Well,this ain't bad." Another one of them said. This time,it was Robourne,a businessman. He was looking at the crates containing 50 units of bread,400 steel and 500 Wood along with 3 pistols.That might seem like it's an easier crashlanding but the problem is...

"Stand back!" Kong the bodyguard said,as he kicked a scarab on the face.They were in a hostile world and worse? According to the Laptop Robourne hid in his duster,the star of this system was really active with solar flares every 10 days...

WIP,it's really busy back here!