[A15] Alpha Animals

Started by skullywag, October 02, 2016, 04:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Marm

This is my very simple change to the Alpha Animal xml files.  I changed the word 'ticks' to the word 'time'.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

skullywag

Any references to "map" in errors like that are simply that the mod is not A16 compatible, almost all dlls need updating to include the "map" now we can have multiple.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Mugenmori

Hey Skully was linked here because I wanted to design my own creatures that would be Rimworld friendly but sci-fi enough that its... you know? Not exactly a real world creature.

Honestly love your designs btw. Especially the Shrimp and Nightling. Gotta love monsterous predators.

死亡领主鸩毒

Holy Pepperoni this mod seems like the best addition in terms of Animal content u can ever get jeez. Just found it right now randomly and want it badly af now xd.

Hope it will get A16 realese before A17 comes out. Anyway dont feel pushed or something like that just telling my excited wait for it good luck and Have fun on the Update.

Best Regards

skullywag

Will be a release for A17 deffo. Also the art was done by Afriend (the user) not me.

SpaceDorf

finally posting to follow ..
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Squeakyfish

Now that A17 is out, how are things progressing? Really love the animals in this mod!!

Not to rush anyone ofc, these things take time! Anyway, really looking forward to this mod :D

AdamM88

This is pretty damn awesome. Release them to the wild, please. Those special abilities can wait until a later update.

AllenWL

I dunno, I think I'd prefer to wait for the special abilities, otherwise, what makes them different from any other animal we've got other than the looks?

Hugsterman

Haven't played the mod before but it looks awesome, hope that it's still coming to A17. Wondering if there's a chance for a compatibility patch for "A Dog Said..." at some point down the line, it would be awesome to have a bunch of cybernetic nightlings running around eating any raiders that threaten my base.

DeLaFere

Commenting to follow. Awesome mod, hope it gets updated.

Lennbolt7

would like to see this updated as well.

zippy223

Is this going to get an Alpha 17 release? Cause this is pretty interesting.

skullywag

Just to let everyone know, I have got my train journeys back due to moving house, I began working on this again during this mornings commute, killed about 40 errors from A15 - A17, ill get the rest on the way home, I should be able to release at least a working version with animals spawning soon. Ill then start working on the more fancy stuff (ranged verbs) which was what was holding me up before due to core bugs that have since been fixed.