Visitors with manners?

Started by KnockTwice, October 02, 2016, 07:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnockTwice

version 15.1284

I've just had some very rude visitors.  This is my first ice-sheet challenge, so food is very important.  I had some visitors arrive.  I traded with them, then went to sleep.  At 2am, they bust through the front door, step on the cat, wake the founder, steal my hoarded packaged survival meals and eat in my bedroom.

The meals were forbidden so that I can save them for emergencies, but that didn't affect the visitors at all.  The fact that someone was sleeping in the room didn't stop them.  The fact that there was no table (anywhere) didn't stop them.  The fact that it wasn't their food didn't stop them.

The only thing I can think of is that I purchased food from them.  So maybe I purchased all the food they were carrying, so they decide to steal more valuable food from my larders?  If that is the case, they shouldn't sell us the last food they have, just so they can steal from us.

This didn't seem like a bug, more like not-yet-implemented visitor behavior, so I didn't post this to the bug list, but it sure doesn't feel right.

BetaSpectre

Personally I would want to start a war with them over this :D~
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO