Lightning Fail

Started by devin25486, March 23, 2014, 11:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devin25486

Well I stole an idea off of a youtuber for a great, cheap, and effective defence barrier. Well I took out 6/7 raiders w/ just 4 guys (Give or take 1) Well just as the last was fleeing, I had two of their guys laying on the ground... I send one soldier to carry one back. Well half way back home... He got struck directly w/ lightning XDDDD now although this didn't kill him, he was unconscious and I had to spend extra time getting my peoples all sorted out and healed up XDDD Has this happened to anyone else???

porcupine

Nope, but that is totally awesome.

I think some of the random events should feel a lot less like random events, and more like an angry deity (IE: Randy) has it out for 'em sometimes... at random of course :)

devin25486

Quote from: porcupine on March 24, 2014, 01:25:09 AM
Nope, but that is totally awesome.

I think some of the random events should feel a lot less like random events, and more like an angry deity (IE: Randy) has it out for 'em sometimes... at random of course :)
Maybe not Randy but maybe the tough cassandra XD I can't remember her name... But I do think that some story tellers should just be purposely rude to your colony ( I don't yet know if we can cuss in the forums sooooo XDD I don't want to find out the hard way XDDD)

StorymasterQ

Tony Troll. Drops twenty raiders on day two, but they don't attack at all, instead got trampled by a herd of angry muffalos.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

devin25486

Quote from: StorymasterQ on March 27, 2014, 09:05:22 PM
Tony Troll. Drops twenty raiders on day two, but they don't attack at all, instead got trampled by a herd of angry muffalos.
Ur hired!!! XDDDD