[1.5] Better Pawn Control (v2.7)

Started by VouLT, October 04, 2016, 07:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asquirrel

Quote from: VouLT on January 30, 2017, 05:08:26 PM
Hi asquirrel, I just tried to reproduce what you explained and it works fine for me..
Check this GIF - http://i.imgur.com/Gn09awc.gifv
Am I testing it right?
Hi Voult!

Thanks man for testing it out.  Probably user error on my end. I'm wondering if I have the latest build because your interface looks a bit different than mine.  I'm going to re-download from the first page.  Maybe I don't have the latest.  That's cool the way you were able to animate that gif!  What program did you use to do it?  I would have had to upload the video on YouTube. :)

Edit - I just added fluffy's animal tab.  Do you know what the name of better pawn control is on my mods list.  I can't seem to find it.  Argh. :)

VouLT

To create the GIF i used ShareX
Quote from: asquirrel on January 30, 2017, 05:30:20 PM
Edit - I just added fluffy's animal tab.  Do you know what the name of better pawn control is on my mods list.  I can't seem to find it.  Argh. :)
What do you? If you use Fluffy's Animal mod then, on the mod list, you need to order 'Better Pawn Control' to come AFTER Animal tab.

MrWeeGee

Hey there, just to let you know, when using Combat Realism the pawn controls for colonists still don't show (for me, anyway) in the 'assign' tab, even after updating both.

If you load BPC after CR -- as I assume most will, you lose CR's loadout assignment buttons, which are pretty important. If you load BPC (and animal tab) before CR, you can still use the animal pawn controls, just not the colonists, while keeping the loadout buttons.

Which is fine for me, because I only use the animal controls. Just figured you'd want to know. Thanks for sharing your work!

Edit: Or perhaps you were still waiting for the new CR to hit Steam? If so, my mistake! ;D

VouLT

MRWeeGee, we need to wait for CR to be updated on steam. Only afterwards will the integration work. I will also need to push a new version.

minakurafto

so which version of BPC that compatible with CR 1696?

VouLT

BPC v1.3 (to be released) is compatible with CR 1.6.9.6 (to be released on Steam) 

Anarcraft

There are issues with multiple maps.  If you make 3 animal presets with 3 different zones and assign animals to them, then do the same on another map when you cycle through different presets it ends up setting all the animals to the same zone across the presets on the other map (the one you're not looking at).  Saving the presets and zones data per map should resolve this I believe.

VouLT

Thanks for the report. That's a known issue. BPC currently doesn't support multiple maps.

Anarcraft

Assuming you are going to support multiple maps do you already have a timeline for this?

By the way, your mod is so awesome that it should be built into the game (and it might be since Tynan is such an awesome guy).

frenchiveruti

Hello, will you add Combat Realism mod compatibility?

skyarkhangel

Updated CR on steam too. So, release CR compatible version :)

VouLT

Version 1.3 with CR integration OUT! Thank you skyarkhangel   ;)

VouLT

Added MultiMap support and fixed issue with vanishing settings if pawn went on a caravan!

VouLT

For those that reported issues with 1.4 regarding the Animal or Assign tab being stuck, please let me know if it still occurs with this new version (1.4.1)

Anarcraft

I believe I have 1.4.2 as my Steam updated "BetterPawnControl.dll" 45 minutes ago (20:15 CST) and I'm having the stuck animals/assign tabs.

Update: Reverted my save file (because I noticed it was bad) and upgraded to 1.4.3 and things are working so far.