[A15] Tau Empire 40k [Updated 10/19/2016]

Started by orannj, October 05, 2016, 07:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orannj

First mech coming in the next update. Will be attached to the Tau / Farsight Factions that spawn in game. :)

Colors not final, obviously. Might change the model around a bit too.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

caesius

orannj

Updated! Mechs in game (only seen during raids) balance and balance, traits added, faction added (Tau septs).

Kroot coming next I think.

Let me know if you see any glaring balance / other issues. I'm sure I broke something.

HurricaneHandy

I had a Mech come out of a poison ship in the middle of year 2.  It was a big red beast with a double rocket launcher  and I put 50 plus yellow wounds on that damn thing.  It burned everything down to the ground and killed all 12 of my colonists I had 3 machine gunners, a sniper, and a lotta crappy revolvers shooting at it.  What did I do wrong haha.  How ya supposed to kill the damn thing?

orannj

Should be fixed. I think first iteration was a litttttle overpowered.

orannj

Updated.

Gun drones, flamer (may be a little funky right now), power station.

Let me know if I broke something. :)

Canute

Mechs, nice for the mechs.
But when you play as tribe and a big red thing comes out of a ship, you have lost.
Without proper imperial equipment you barely got a chance.

HurricaneHandy

I just finished a 660 day game.   The mechs were rough around year two but I made it 12 years in and I had a lot of fun.  It played really well with Giltter tech.  pretty fricken fun.  I like this mod.  great job.

Canute

The farsight armor don't got a quality, not sure if it is wanted or a bug.

You can't prevent that Mechs spawn out of psychic/poison ships since they are mechanoids. Other modder allready tryed this, the tanks from federation(rimarsenal).
But i think you need to increase the value of the mechs, there are spawning more mechs then centipedes.

And i think you should power down the Mechs a bit, range from 45 to 40, and only single shoots. They are still got alot more HP then a Centipede.

Farsight Rail rifle got a range of 65, the problem are the range is to high you can't see the range circle anymore. I sugest to reduce the max. distance of all weapons so you can see the circle.

cesarjunior233

Ruisuki

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on October 10, 2016, 05:02:16 AM
It seems like Killface is closed to have working vehicles ;-)
Killface was making a vehicle mod?

BlackflagNarwhal

This mod ever gonna get an update by chance?