[A16] Infinity Rim: Ariadna (v0.1)

Started by rooki1, October 06, 2016, 04:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyarkhangel

ironboy32

Can we tame Razortooths or are they just 100% hostile???

PsychoSuru

rooki1

Pepelnica1488

asquirrel

Thanks for the update.  Love your mods!! :)

Eidolon_One

Hello, i've encountered a (bug or feature?) issue with Teseum required for armor and weapon that mod adds. The issue is - i cannot actually create gear that requires Teseum, when i try to it's "No materials"

Zxypher

Quote from: Eidolon_One on January 02, 2017, 10:31:04 AM
Hello, i've encountered a (bug or feature?) issue with Teseum required for armor and weapon that mod adds. The issue is - i cannot actually create gear that requires Teseum, when i try to it's "No materials"

Teseum is set with the "SmallVolume" flag to true, which means you actually need 20x the value it lists in the recipe. Not sure if you knew that or not. I didn't until I looked.

SNKcell

Thanks for the mod Rooki1

Any plans to expand this mod to be like Rimsernal? various "trade companies"?

Scythah

Really like this mod, just wondering though, is teseum something you can actually make or is it a resource you need to trade for?

Warforyou

There is an issue with antipodes' bows that can not be picked up. They have warmup time of 180 seconds meaning they are not going to be shooting alot (if at all)... How could you miss that?)

SNKcell

I miss this mod

It would be really cool to see an expansion of this mod together with the original for A17

Rooki1, make my wish come true

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Translating data...D8ODN5E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Done...

I like it, im waiting that this mod update to Alpha 17 very soon.