Careful Shooter and Slowpoke are my favorite combination of traits...

Started by skinicism, August 24, 2016, 09:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skinicism

My fuller appreciation is due to my new adoration for the ascetic perk.
Are there any combinations of traits that you like best?

milon

Night Owl + Brawler = OHKO melee hunter (small animals only!)
But I'm not sure if that still works in A15. I think it doesn't like melee hunters.

Also, is there any particular reason you put this in Off-Topic?  It seems more like a General Discussion thread, but I'd like your feedback before I move it.

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

Sanguine psychopath... Never had the combination pop up but it would be funny to watch a colonist walk by some corpses, point at them with both hands, and go "ayy" while his friend is brutally murdered
In the end, we all make the same leather hats.

SilentP

skinicism

Quote from: milon on August 26, 2016, 08:49:56 AM
Night Owl + Brawler = OHKO melee hunter (small animals only!)
But I'm not sure if that still works in A15. I think it doesn't like melee hunters.

Also, is there any particular reason you put this in Off-Topic?  It seems more like a General Discussion thread, but I'd like your feedback before I move it.

Thank you for the response! I put it in off-topic since I thought that Tynan wanted to use the General Discussion forum for his latest pronouncements concerning Rimworld merchandise for sale to support the developer like brawler tee-shirts and mine work-out equipment.

mumblemumble

Masochist and mechanites, while only one is a trait it is a sweet deal. Work buff,  speed buff,  and mood buff.  Pretty much made them unstoppable,  and iirc they were optimistic too.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

dragoduval

Psychopath, beautiful and jogger. People like you, you move fast and you can butcher human's and experiment on prisoners as much as you want and the "slaves" wont rise too much agaisnt you.
Im making my own mod !!!! Also im pretty sure that i started World Wars 3.....

Also if i spawn too many subject then dont mind me, i'm just bored at school :D. Damn 3 hours long video's....