When I turn 18 I'll buy a locket and put my own picture in it. Then I'll be

Started by Listen1, October 07, 2016, 01:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

I could make puns to create a meme here, but one of them would be highly offensive.

I could say you could also practice eating discipline, to withhold from snacks so you dont need nomman, and have a steady black girlfriend, so you can be black wombing

So then you would be independant, black wombing, who don't need nomman.

kill me.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Shinzy

Youll be indebanned is what you gon be mister

*rolls up the sleeves and grabs the banbaton*

mumblemumble

Oh cmon...I already had that once, which was admitted to be for no other reason than people were screaming that I must be banned =(
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Shinzy

Quote from: mumblemumble on October 09, 2016, 07:02:59 AM
Oh cmon...I already had that once, which was admitted to be for no other reason than people were screaming that I must be banned =(

Oh no no no not you, the rockbass! For groan inducing puns

mumblemumble

Don't scare me man... Thats intimidation! ADMIN ABOOSE!!!!...

Haha, jk  :P

-----

Listen1

Shinzy

MeowRailroad

Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

mumblemumble

-----

milon