Thinking of making a custom shooter trait....(Continued in main body)

Started by adtrl, October 07, 2016, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adtrl

Where it takes the good from Careful shooter and trigger-happy but I'm not sure what to name it. All I have is trained shooter and/or careful trigger-happy.

What's the format for doing the coding to make this trait work? (I'm also looking at the format for the other two to see it is panned out before me.)
Rawr ^.=.^

adtrl

What's the best thing to make changes to the trait devs Dingo?
Rawr ^.=.^

Dingo

adtrl

Quote from: Dingo on October 08, 2016, 12:27:37 AM
I'm afraid I don't understand the question.

notepad++
notepad
So on.
Rawr ^.=.^

Dingo

C++ is a programming language, Notepad is a text editor.. I'm going to assume you're asking what the best text editor is for XML files.

I personally use Notepad++ (as do most Windows users, I believe). I also installed the "XML Tools" plugin via the Plugin Manager which helps with error checking and making your XMLs nice and pretty to read.

adtrl

Quote from: Dingo on October 08, 2016, 02:57:41 PM
C++ is a programming language, Notepad is a text editor.. I'm going to assume you're asking what the best text editor is for XML files.

I personally use Notepad++ (as do most Windows users, I believe). I also installed the "XML Tools" plugin via the Plugin Manager which helps with error checking and making your XMLs nice and pretty to read.

Oh okay, well I'm using notepad++. So 0 never spawns and 2 is most like to spawn. Between 0.9 and 0.4 which one is more likely to spawn, the 0.9 or the 0.4?
Rawr ^.=.^

adtrl

http://imgur.com/a/oyhRz I made the custom trait but I need help figuring out what I need to change to make it work.
Rawr ^.=.^