[1.2] Ancient Asian Weapons (08.11.2020)

Started by eatKenny, October 09, 2016, 03:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

updated, added some new weapons from suggestions and some spawn and balance tweaks, enjoy!

res34

These should be fun! By the way, found a website you might find interesting, as it appears to go into detail about various weapons from the Ming dynasty and such. I found it while looking up the grenade.

http://greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com/2016/09/weaponised-shields-of-ming-dynasty.html

ChromeMax

I love how you looked into the actual names of the weapons. Zhen stands for earquake, tian stands for sky, and lei stands for lighting. The chinese actually used to use these in combat as hand grenades during the 13th century.

jmababa

eatKenny

Commander Blackwatch

Amazing Texture and the Damage are balance and the range weapon are balance damage and great texture and the melee weapon balance damage but some of weapon are not balance the damage and the hwacha are amazing they Launch many arrows to the enemy and i will wait for the next update for this mod

Version 1.15.1

Melee Weapons : 9.4/10
Range Weapons : 9.7/10

Average 9.6/10

P.S : this rating can be change on next update and also Keep a Great Work  :)

"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

eatKenny

just updated to A16, removed the blowgun since there is a more sophisticated blowgun mod

Hydromancerx

I get an error about the Shou Chong and Zhen-Tian-Lei.

eatKenny

Quote from: Hydromancerx on December 24, 2016, 05:25:47 AM
I get an error about the Shou Chong and Zhen-Tian-Lei.

i just checked, there are some yellow sound errors. they are harmless but i will try fix them tomorrow.

CrazyMalk

There is an incompatibility with Medieval Times... When i have the two active at the same time Colonists heads became invisible.

Scythah

Nice mod, the art is well done. Would be could to see some armor (samurai especially) to go along with the weapons, just a suggestion though.

eatKenny

Hydromancerx

Mine gives an error saying cannot find "parent node" for Zhen-Tian-Lei.