[MOD] (Alpha 4) Dresser (v.0.6.1 - June 17, 2014)

Started by Joretap0, May 13, 2014, 01:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorDash

Breathlessly waiting for the Alpha 4 version.  ;D

Joretap0

Quote from: JorDash on June 03, 2014, 04:38:24 AM

It will take some times before alpha 4 version, was working on future version when alpha 4 come, so i need to finish everything before uploading alpha 4 version(and i don't want to lose time making last stable version compatible with alpha 4 - I hope it will be finish this week-end).
My Mods : Dresser | Inventory Panel | Cannibal
Sorry for my english ;)

insanevizir

Can't wait for Alpha 4 compatible version. I'm actually avoiding playing the new version becouse I miss my red spiked, red armor army base.
Red Spiked Beasts for the win!

JorDash

Quote from: Joretap0 on June 03, 2014, 09:49:10 AM
Quote from: JorDash on June 03, 2014, 04:38:24 AM

It will take some times before alpha 4 version, was working on future version when alpha 4 come, so i need to finish everything before uploading alpha 4 version(and i don't want to lose time making last stable version compatible with alpha 4 - I hope it will be finish this week-end).

No worries. You will be done when you are done. Keep up the good work

Argain

Mind if I use some of your code? Working on a mod for a better colonist creation menu, and thought it would be neat to have the gui from your mod displayed right on the menu.

J-NAZ

I`m so stoked for the alpha 4 version  :D

No more naked colonist and now I can control what my prisoners wear, ohh... yeah very kinky  8)
In space no one can hear you jizz...

-Robbaz

Joretap0

Quote from: Argain on June 10, 2014, 05:41:06 PM
Mind if I use some of your code? Working on a mod for a better colonist creation menu, and thought it would be neat to have the gui from your mod displayed right on the menu.
Till you not use it to create another dresser mod, there's no problem.

As I say on another post, crafting clothes is ready, sewing machine automaticaly scan for clothes recipe, like that everyone can add apparel compatible with the mod without editing sewing machine(will create a tuto on how to add them).
I "just" need to finish dresser integration of crafted items and i will release the alpha 4 version.

Edit to avoid double post : I have edited main post, and added my to do list advancement for next version, like that you'll see where I am, i'll try to update it till it's finish(i hope in 2/3 days, depending on my free times).
Sorry for my english ;)

JorDash

Quote from: Joretap0 on June 11, 2014, 04:57:42 AM
Quote from: Argain on June 10, 2014, 05:41:06 PM
Till you not use it to create another dresser mod, there's no problem.

As I say on another post, crafting clothes is ready, sewing machine automaticaly scan for clothes recipe, like that everyone can add apparel compatible with the mod without editing sewing machine(will create a tuto on how to add them).
I "just" need to finish dresser integration of crafted items and i will release the alpha 4 version.

Edit to avoid double post : I have edited main post, and added my to do list advancement for next version, like that you'll see where I am, i'll try to update it till it's finish(i hope in 2/3 days, depending on my free times).

Sweet!

Omni

Eagerly awaiting an update to this. Just throwing that out there.

Keep up the great work!  :D

(Also, balanced or not, I might prefer being able to use all the features without any of the research or buildings/workbenches. Or basically just have an optional version that does not require any of that while the primary version still does. I'm mostly interested in using the mod for cosmetic changes/adjustment so I can feel more attached to my colonists, both the starter ones and the ones I pick up along the way, without having to try to fiddle with manual save file editing. Don't bother with any of that if it slows the release of an update, though!) ;)

...also, does anyone else have a bad habit of, when a friendly faction visits, really liking one of them and arresting them to add to the colony even though it makes the faction your enemy? I keep doing that.... My colony never has any friends. ;D

Bozzarr

Hi , how is your mod doing, is it worth to go back in here everyday to check if its finished or... it might take some time?

Joretap0

Quote from: Bozzarr on June 15, 2014, 03:56:19 PM
Hi , how is your mod doing, is it worth to go back in here everyday to check if its finished or... it might take some time?
Sorry for retard, bad week at work, to much extra times, so not enough free time to work on mod :/

EDIT : Due to lack of time for the moment to finish my work, uploaded temporary version of the mod, all the crafting system work, but the dresser don't need the items to equip colonists, so you don't need to craft item for the moment.

EDIT 2 : New update, removed possessed item control from the dresser(forgot that i ever activated that)
Sorry for my english ;)

Bozzarr

Quote from: Joretap0 on June 17, 2014, 10:10:15 AM
Sorry for retard, bad week at work, to much extra times, so not enough free time to work on mod :/

EDIT : Due to lack of time for the moment to finish my work, uploaded temporary version of the mod, all the crafting system work, but the dresser don't need the items to equip colonists, so you don't need to craft item for the moment.

EDIT 2 : New update, removed possessed item control from the dresser(forgot that i ever activated that)

Ahhh! thank you !

Omni

Quote from: Joretap0 on June 17, 2014, 10:10:15 AM

YAY. You just made my morning. :) Thanks for the temporary release! Now I can finally get my colonists naked looking spiffy and get rid of any ridiculous hair styles.

And don't worry about it. Life intervenes sometimes. Everyone has their bad weeks or unconducive circumstances. As a modder, you don't exactly have any responsibility to complete or update your mod by any specific time. We can just be grateful for the work you CAN do, not judgmental for any work you don't do or any lack of promptness.

Looking forward to future releases!

Geoblazer5

Quick question, right now i have the alpha 4f version and i put in this mod cause it looks cool, anyways, is this mod not supposed to work in alpha 4f because it is not showing up in the research panel right now.