[A15] Isekawa’s Moe Gears - Dash and Mech!

Started by duduluu, October 12, 2016, 07:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duduluu

Quote from: Canute on October 17, 2016, 04:23:06 AM
No, it isn't about the points, yes the strange beast is strong and worth the points.
The point is, i don't even need to fight animals. I just send order the pawn to sacrifice an animal, he go and grab the animal and run back to the altar, no fight.
That works with the most animals i encounter so far, even with thumbo's.
And this isn't very balanced, since it works with wild aggresive vanila animals too.
You have a good point. I'll check my code whenever I have time and improve it in the next update.
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

Canute

I just want warn anyone who use this mod, don't mess with the Pallbearer until you have 50 pawns and/or other good defence tech like mortar blocking shields.
My 9 pawns with Railguns/4 valkyrie armor + 1 Mech got slaughtered and the boss still got 80% left.

Justas love

wow, such a vanilla friendly mod, will be using this on my next colony.

shirlierox

Wow looks super fun I'm definately going to be giving this a go

duduluu

Quote from: Canute on October 19, 2016, 07:42:34 AM
I just want warn anyone who use this mod, don't mess with the Pallbearer until you have 50 pawns and/or other good defence tech like mortar blocking shields.
My 9 pawns with Railguns/4 valkyrie armor + 1 Mech got slaughtered and the boss still got 80% left.
Just FYI, with appropriate tactic, you can take down a pallbearer with 4 human and 2 Thrud. Of course there are multiple ways to do it. You are welcomed to try different tactics. Note that lightning strike has a range.

zmadz

First i wanna say that i like what this mods brings to the table. Textures look amazing but i feel it needs some rework,would it be possible to make a defensive positions mod patch i think it might be overwriting the dash from valkyrie armor? Sacrifice needs a rework you can just put everything up there without even being injured, also the constant bleeding effect it has makes it painful to clean if you put in your home zone. The missile launch keeps giving you some materials back once launched. How do truds rest , they seem to be always tired and can we put some clothes on them so they don't have feel naked all the time. I love the idea that you have, hope to see an update where we can use truds as a battle suit not a permanent condition, also that description on valkyrie made me laugh :)

duduluu

Quote from: zmadz on October 24, 2016, 10:40:52 AM
First i wanna say that i like what this mods brings to the table. Textures look amazing but i feel it needs some rework,would it be possible to make a defensive positions mod patch i think it might be overwriting the dash from valkyrie armor? Sacrifice needs a rework you can just put everything up there without even being injured, also the constant bleeding effect it has makes it painful to clean if you put in your home zone. The missile launch keeps giving you some materials back once launched. How do truds rest , they seem to be always tired and can we put some clothes on them so they don't have feel naked all the time. I love the idea that you have, hope to see an update where we can use truds as a battle suit not a permanent condition, also that description on valkyrie made me laugh :)

Thank you for liking this mod. I'm going to adjust sacrificing mechanism a little bit in the next release. However most believe the bleeding effect is cool although I admit it is a pain to clean. I use my mod myself so I do know. I suggest you put it outside of your living area. About Thrud, it is an OP combat unit, so I will not make it more OP by letting the "pilot" out. That is why I made up this fusing young girls to mech story. Hope you like it :) my personal solution to being always tired and naked is 1) set 24 hrs sleeping schedule for Thrud 2) set clothing preference to nudist

Canute

It is allready hard to create a thud, if you don't have yound femals around.
And once you got it, you have a fast hauler too.

RigelAgar

Hello please help me because after done sacrificing i got the things right. But when i suit the helmet on it keeps punishing me for some reason please help. :(

Canute

Did you read the description of the helmet/suit ?
FEMALE only !

duduluu

Quote from: RigelAgar on November 07, 2016, 08:53:09 PM
Hello please help me because after done sacrificing i got the things right. But when i suit the helmet on it keeps punishing me for some reason please help. :(

Please note that valkyrie helmet is only equiptable by females. Would you like to see a man with blond double tail lol?

RigelAgar

Quote from: duduluu on November 09, 2016, 08:44:03 PM
Quote from: RigelAgar on November 07, 2016, 08:53:09 PM

Please note that valkyrie helmet is only equiptable by females. Would you like to see a man with blond double tail lol?
LOL! hope you fix it to use the helmet not only for female but for men's too. Oh btw im working in a ww2 mod that has all the factions in ww2 and uniforms but its so hard to make this mod so tiring in the eye lol.

Syraxen

6 Merc.God Pet's in a row. 0.2%?! Are you kidding me?!

Kumai0214

While playing with this mod I've run into an issue and it is the fact that none of my females can wear the valkyrie helmet. They put it up and instantly they strip. One's already naked because of nudist perk so only thing that came off was the hat but the other colonist who was 20 yrs old, just completely paraded with her birthday suit after putting the helmet on.

Edit: Oh.. Nevermind, I found out why they'd strip themselves. I set it so my colonist salvage apparel that is poor quality and the valkyrie armor turned out to be poor. Heh..

TBOWES

Just wondering if this is going to be updated to Alpha 16? i have been messing around with this mod and its quite fun to use. the Pallbearers  are so strong even the kill command dose not stop them, truly immortal.