End Granite supremacy.

Started by Vincent, November 11, 2016, 05:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent

Each time I roll a new game I make sure there is granite on my map, the reason why I do it is because without granite you can't build an electric crematorium, its always a gamble to start a map without granite... the crematorium is very important to dispose of bodies and useless cloth. My suggestion would be to be able to build the crematorium out of "blocks" instead of just granite.

Mehni

You already can. I have a lovely limestone crematorium.

Vincent

Quote from: Mehni on November 11, 2016, 05:50:01 AM
You already can. I have a lovely limestone crematorium.

God dammit I never thought of right clicking the building  :-\

thanks !

mumblemumble

crematorium is overrated, get a stone stockpile for junk and throw a molotov. done.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Serenity

I still like to have granite because it has the highest hit points. But some of the other stones aren't much worse.

bclewis

Quote from: mumblemumble on November 11, 2016, 09:48:30 AM
crematorium is overrated, get a stone stockpile for junk and throw a molotov. done.

I do like the auto-strip feature of the crematorium, particularly if it's placed in the inferior-clothing-stockpile.

On at least 2 occasions I've had to cancel a crematorium build after noticing nothing was getting done, and redo it with limestone or another stone because it defaults to granite if you have ANY in your inventory.