Cupo Panda's joy objects Standalone

Started by jmababa, October 15, 2016, 09:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmababa

Do not mind the reds I've taken away some core parts to make the Joy the only thing that works now tell me If I missed something to put in the CP folder don't tell me about the parts that are redundant to Joy objects. Put this 2 last in the list of mods i deleted those to only use joy objects. feel free to edit out those if you like I'll update this when I get out of infestation a very bad one inside my cave mushroom farm. Its a mod by the way.

Download link to the standalone Joy objects: https://mega.nz/#!FZ81waqA!4JLlDj0dqnajknHvrbJYzj1UV_b4CeM_o8rTI4s8jsU

jmababa

Forgot to add that you buy paper and painting supplies from traders now to free up work if you have too much mods

Adventurer

Uhhh... well, a standalone Additional Joy Objects is something I wanted to see for sure. But I honestly have NO IDEA what you said with all that broken English.

cuproPanda

All of my source files can be found on my GitHub, there shouldn't be a need for any red errors - just remove what isn't needed and build it that way.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

skullywag

Please add a version to the title of this post. Ill be moving this to outdated if its not added soon.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Adventurer

Quote from: skullywag on December 14, 2016, 02:47:50 PM
Please add a version to the title of this post. Ill be moving this to outdated if its not added soon.
You should do that anyway, if not outright delete it, this was quite the hackjob.