Since Cupo Panda is incapacitated you should add her best mods

Started by jmababa, October 15, 2016, 12:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmababa

Since Cupo Panda is incapacitated and we will never see the mods in A16 you should add her best mods Veg garden and additional joy objects

MikeLemmer

Quote from: jmababa on October 15, 2016, 12:20:53 PM
Since Cupo Panda is incapacitated and we will never see the mods in A16 you should add her best mods Veg garden and additional joy objects

...Wouldn't it be better for a devoted fan to pick up and continue updating her mods, rather than demanding the gamedevs add them in as official content? "She will never update them again" is not a legitimate argument for adding mod content to the core game.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: jmababa on October 15, 2016, 12:20:53 PM

Not to negate your suggestion or anything, but I believe MikeLemmer is correct. Most mods, especially content mods, should probably stay as mods. There probably are a few that would make excellent additions to the base game, I'm sure Tynan will be rather picky about that though. And rightly so, good vanilla balance is a hard thing to achieve.

Also, I am pretty sure Vegetable Garden is a mod by Dismar.

RawCode

not everyone share your opinion about mods and mod quality.

also, more content != better, it's probably fun to have zillion different fruits, especially if they are exactly same and only difference is color of some pixels, but in reality, it is not.