Flash-pills[You should know what i mean-A17]

Started by ilovespace, October 21, 2017, 06:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovespace

I made this simple mod because i could not find one anywhere, It basicly gives you SuperSpeed at the expense of food/rest right now it is really OP because i am working on balancing

I do not think it is compatible with existing saves that didnt previously have the mod due to some errors i have when loading one

You can craft the drug with 25 herbal Medicine When you have researched Drug Production

Warning!: Keep colonists under this drug UNARMED UNARMED UNARMED UNARMED UNARMED UNARMED UNARMED UNARMED UNARMED UNARMEDBecause they will be able to catch up to any colonist!!!

https://github.com/ilovespacesprojects/-rimworld-Flash-pills

kubolek01

Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

ilovespace

a few couple thousand to speed and manipulation

Harry_Dicks

I think I will give this a shot, but changing around some of the values for myself. I've been thinking about having a drug that would essentially give pawns a full night's rest, but with a proportional mood hit for the whole duration. They would be pretty expensive too, so only something for the "later middle" game, and going into late game.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't notice that the mod is still for A17. Any plans to update it? Might give it a try myself later when I get back on.

ilovespace

I might, i love the flash... but these pills are op you can mine almost instantly