[A17] Crystalloid ~ Crystalline Humanoid Race V2.1 (Updated 10/08)

Started by AtomicRavioli, October 15, 2016, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomicRavioli

Quote from: donoya on March 17, 2017, 02:19:51 PM
Is there any way to obtain a previous version? I want to be able to play my older save without problems.

Edit: I also would like a download for the previous epoe patch if that's not too much to ask.

Find the version you want and its EPOE here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/81b8ku3jpz6ppvf/AACmkHbDeZq4w_Z7eUmE89PKa

donoya

Quote from: AtomicRavioli on March 17, 2017, 03:21:13 PM
Is there any way to obtain a previous version? I want to be able to play my older save without problems.

Edit: I also would like a download for the previous epoe patch if that's not too much to ask.

Find the version you want and its EPOE here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/81b8ku3jpz6ppvf/AACmkHbDeZq4w_Z7eUmE89PKa
Do I need the "CrystalloidV1.4 fix" as well as the "CrystalloidV1.4", or do I just use the fix?

AtomicRavioli

Quote from: donoya on March 17, 2017, 04:30:55 PM
Quote from: AtomicRavioli on March 17, 2017, 03:21:13 PM

Do I need the "CrystalloidV1.4 fix" as well as the "CrystalloidV1.4", or do I just use the fix?

Just the fix

ZarZuf

Quote from: AtomicRavioli on March 16, 2017, 07:02:00 PM

- Added Crystal Synthesizer, a device only Crystalloids can build that generates crystal resource over time
- Added Construct Hub, a security building that deploys friendly mini prisms that attack enemies that get close. They make excellent decoys to draw enemy fire. This was made possible by ChJees, huge thanks.

- Both buildings have their own research to unlock
- Mentioned buildings and their research are race restricted, hopefully.

Does this mean that you have to start as a Crystalloid faction to be able to research and build them, or that you just need to have some crystalloid worker in your colony?

Moo

I have a colony with 6 crystalloid pawns and I'm trying to build the crystal synthesizer. I have all the materials needed but no one will build it, I can't even force someone to prioritize it by selecting the pawn and right clicking the synthesizer, no menu shows up.

AtomicRavioli

Updated For A17

Changelog:

V1.6 A17 update and biology changes

- Updated for A17

Changes to the way Rimworld handles bodies made me change some aspects of the Crystalloids
- They are now able to be properly cut and bleed from their wounds (Albeit, less so than humans)
- They now have bones inside their bodies
- They now have ring fingers
- They are now susceptible to scarring

- Caravans slightly tweaked, and bases now have sellers properly set up.

AtomicRavioli

EPOE patch updated

Ascendants are also now able to benefit

SNKcell

Ashardalon411

In their background, i see they very looks like protoss (just a little weaker i think because they don't have a shield integrated like in starcraft 2, maybe its earlier in the history and don't have finish the research ?).
It is possible to make them hate and hunt the megaspiders hive in priority ?
And the same for the Araknid's swarm ? (the mod is here:https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32625.0)
I hope an event will occurs when one of this factions are on the map who make an invade for purify this land of these corruption, stronger these factions are, stronger these invade will be. (The race maybe can have a little cumulative boost mood every times they inflict damage on a bug and an average cumulative boost for kill a bug ?)
Great for a three way futuristic warzone !

(think to don't make spawn this event if the megaspiders what we said are tamed ;-) )

Also, can they became a pawns of your colony ? answer readed

AtomicRavioli

Update to V1.7

V1.7 Names and Backstories

- Crystalloids and subspecies now have a custom name pool
- Many new backstories, esp for Valkyries

- Maintained weapons:
- Weapon cooldowns tweaked
- Accuracy brought up to date, comparable to vanilla

- Fixed the bug that disallowed the construction of the Construct hub and Synthesizer. Anyone can build it now.

So Crystalloids now have custom names now, and a couple more backstories too. Valkyries now have a variety of backstories too, instead of being limited to just one or two. Guns were noted to be unbalanced since vanilla guns have changed over the past few alphas and they haven't been touched in a long while. And finally, that issue with the construct hub and synthesizer is now resolved.

zassi12

I have a quick question about the crystal synthesizers as they seem to deteriorate over time is there a way to fix that or is that supposed to be that way . Have a hard tie finding any information on that.

Waltago

Yo! Thanks for the mod. Just downloaded it and checking it out now.

I read this a little before playing it and noticed the comments about crystaloid meat. I'm not sure what version I have, although I just downloaded it from steam yesterday, but the first trade caravan that came by my colony had "Valkyrie meat x730." My valkyrie is now traumatized for life, very confused because crystaloids don't produce meat (in the traditional sense), and unfortunately had to slaughter the caravan because of it. Maybe they were just scamming people into thinking that valkyries could produce edible meat to mark up the price, but still, they had to die. It may be a known issue (I read most of this thread but not all of it) and I'm not sure if it's a result of any of my other mods, but I thought I'd point it out.

asquirrel

"My valkyrie is now traumatized for life, very confused because crystaloids don't produce meat (in the traditional sense), and unfortunately had to slaughter the caravan because of it. . . . but still, they had to die."

Laughed my ass off envisioning that encounter.  Where do I get these valkyries?  Are they a mod?

asquirrel

I can't seem to do any operations on my Crystalloid pawns.  I can remove cuts, burns, scars, etc. with humans though.  I am running about 150 mod though.  But my load order for my medical and alien stuff is:

Humanoid / Alien Races 2.0
EPOE
Orassans
Orassans (EPOE patch)
EPOE - Limb harvester enabler
Chrystalloid (xenohuman race)
Crystalloid EPOE patch
Adogsaid
LBE's adogsaid easy patcher
Orassans ADS addon
Improved Surgery
mod medicine patch
QualitySurgeon
DE Surgeries
Medical Training
[sd]medicaddons
Medical Tab
Startrek federations
Starwars factions

Do you see a conflict? :D  Yeah, too many mods.  You don't want to see my full mod list . . . or do you? :)

Canute

I am currently a crystalloid colony too. I don't have problem with operations, i can install bionics like allways.
Maybe one of the extra medic mods interfere, i don't use these this time. You can compare your modlist with my one.
https://gist.github.com/51d47114a24c445a98f6cfaa7a2932b9