[A16] RimFridge

Started by Vendan, October 17, 2016, 06:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Screech

The soda mod addon for Vegetable garden doesn't show up in the Rimfridge filters. It worked the first day it was updated to A16, then it stopped working after the recent update.

Vendan

Quote from: Screech on January 05, 2017, 09:25:24 AM
The soda mod addon for Vegetable garden doesn't show up in the Rimfridge filters. It worked the first day it was updated to A16, then it stopped working after the recent update.

Well, from looking at it, it doesn't appear to be rottable, so that's why it's not in the filter.  Beer is also not rottable, but has a special case that makes it give a "frosty" positive thought if a colonist drinks a cold beer.

Gajdee

My pawns keep picking up items from the fridge and put it back contuniously. Sometimes pick up one item and drop to the ground, pick up again and drop again and again and again... Idk its because from my other mods installed or this.

Screech

Quote from: Vendan on January 05, 2017, 10:14:38 AM
Quote from: Screech on January 05, 2017, 09:25:24 AM

Well, from looking at it, it doesn't appear to be rottable, so that's why it's not in the filter.  Beer is also not rottable, but has a special case that makes it give a "frosty" positive thought if a colonist drinks a cold beer.

Why not allow everything like with the stockpiles? That would solve the issue with any other mods that adds stuff to stockpiles. Wouldn't it?

carpediembr

Quote from: Gajdee on January 05, 2017, 10:55:41 AM
My pawns keep picking up items from the fridge and put it back contuniously. Sometimes pick up one item and drop to the ground, pick up again and drop again and again and again... Idk its because from my other mods installed or this.

Which mods are you running? I have the same issue.

Gajdee

I use Combat realism, Miniaturisation, StackXXL, Vegetable Garden and some from Fluffy's Mods.

kardofaces

Yes I just read this in CombatRealism thread:

Quote from: Devon_v on January 05, 2017, 09:48:43 PM
Quote from: minakurafto on January 05, 2017, 01:39:55 AM
can we have food(/other thing) to be included in loadout? because armed pawn usually cant carry food(auto drop) and sometime when haul food to stockile it may repeat drop and take meal for "eternity"
They're all in the ∞ tab. You can have anything you want included.

I have it too--the issue you speak of and both these mods. I'm about to test things out.

Gajdee

I turned off this mod and sometimes my pawns keep pick up and drop foods from stockpiles. So the problem is not with this mod.

Vendan

Quote from: kardofaces on January 06, 2017, 05:23:57 AM

can we have food(/other thing) to be included in loadout? because armed pawn usually cant carry food(auto drop) and sometime when haul food to stockile it may repeat drop and take meal for "eternity"

I have it too--the issue you speak of and both these mods. I'm about to test things out.

Fairly certain adding food to your loadout should solve this.

Vendan

Fixing issue with a null exception when a bottle of beer that has been made "Frosty" is equipped as a weapon

dayzbrk

my English is bad
Packaged survival meal, chocolate, Kibble, drugs and Medicine is not placed in the refrigerator
Can you fix?

Grishnerf

Quote from: dayzbrk on January 11, 2017, 11:47:28 AM
my English is bad
Packaged survival meal, chocolate, Kibble, drugs and Medicine is not placed in the refrigerator
Can you fix?

they dont need to be cold. only herbal medicine.
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

LeonKitsune

Quote from: Vendan on January 06, 2017, 09:10:43 AM
Quote from: kardofaces on January 06, 2017, 05:23:57 AM

Fairly certain adding food to your loadout should solve this.

It is indeed combat realism and putting one item of food in your loadout fixes it. but you would need to put one of each in their inventory.
However it might be needed to be put on the mods description that this is how you will have to fix this sort of logic-loop until it is fixed.
No idea why they don't treat it like a equipment rack, possibly they try putting it into their inventory causing the loop to happen.

Stage

Hi Vendan!

Thank you for making RimFridge, it is one of my essential mods! (why isn't it already stock? :D)

I have a compatability request:

Would it be possible to make it compatible with Quantum Storage?
Quantum Storage does not recognise it as storage (I would like to have a quantum relay fridge :D)
Is this an issue you can fix, or should I ask in the Quantum Storage post?

Thanks!
Regards, Stage

Zebukin

Hi. Thanks. Very helpful mod. One of my first mods installed. No more opening big freeser for five potatoes