unclaimed world

Started by Blacksoul, October 16, 2013, 11:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacksoul

http://unclaimedworld-game.com/

The release is near! Looks like Rimworld with another engine but the same goal: to survive on a strange world. I bought both games. Rimworld is coming after Kickstarter. Unclaimed World should release end this year.

Pheanox

Looks interesting.  The presentation and graphics of the world feel like it was inspired by Alpha Centauri.

Britich

I've been following these guys for the last year and a bit, I would hold off being excited about a 'release' soon there have been many soon's.  No real gameplay footage either, their demo screenshots have been the same for the last, well year.

In saying that I have spoken with the Dev's and they do seem like good guys that want to get a proper release out instead of something that is in no way playable, fingers crossed on the end of November for a Demo and some lets plays.
(not British)

miah999

Interesting art style, but I like the RimWorld/PA building game-play style better then what this has. That said it could still turn out to be a good game... one day.

Leird

The demo gameplay looks pretty good. But seeing as there hasn't even been a news update since July, i don't think i'll be investing in it for now.

Airborne

It.... looks okay.... but no recent updates...
Quote from: drakesdoom;760994The brightest among us often underestimate the ability of an idiot that won't give up.

Wopian

The graphic style just looks unnatural in the way that the buildings don't look like they're attached to the ground, but rather floating in an awkward angle.

Bobstudios | James Harris Creative Design