[1.0] Cryptorestore Caskets

Started by cat2002, February 26, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cat2002

Adds a new Crypto Casket which reverses aging and related illnesses.

Credit to Allet for the art

Gets rid of old age ailments at certain ages
Note: Can only get rid of 2 per quadrum

Ailments
Alzheimer's - 72 or younger
Dementia - 66 or younger
Hearing Loss - 52 or younger
Cataracts - 52 or younger
Frail - 48 or younger
Bad Back - 39 or younger

Age Reduction
Reduces the contained pawns age at a rate of 30x (1 year every 2 days)

Must be researched at a Hi-tech research bench with a Multi-Analyzer
Requires 1 luciferium every 3 days and 3000W of power while in use.

Download

[attachment deleted due to age]

mmance

I totally thought of the Goul'd from Stargate.  They had a chamber like that.

dershamc903

I was totally thinking Stargate too. Didn't using the Sarcophagus cause normal people to go insane and/or get addicted to it like a drug?

cat2002

Wow, I haven't ever watched stargate but it seems quite similar.

s44yuritch

Stargate version also healed pretty much anything (not just aging related), including resurrection.

Canute

Maybe add an advance casket which need a Resurrector mech serum as building material too.

dorakath

I understand it is for balancing purposes but enforced Luciferium addiction might be too much. Since you'll need to refuel casket and provide power, satiate luci need and healed pawn is not contributing to colony it seems easier to download Luci Heals More and have the same effect for half the effort.

mmance

I just watched that episode too.  The one where Daniel Jackson acts like a crackhead.  Can't we have them addicted to the casket?  Like you have to get in it every so often or suffer withdraw.

cat2002

I have just updated this mod to 1.0, if you would like to use this in 1.0 just check the github releases.

vovik

Updated mod, now no longer gives luciferium addiction but rather heals it for a price in addition.

P.s. To stabilize luciferium pawn need to spend 3 days in capsule while having luciferium addiction in place.

Edit: updated for 1.1-1.2 versions. Updates along with regular1.0 version can be found here
Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
Ich bin die Stimme aus dem Leere
Ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht
Ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt