[A16] Combat Realism 1.6.9.4 Compatility Mods for EPOE and High Caliber

Started by merix1110, January 16, 2017, 06:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanelorn

Yes the community as a whole really needs a fixed CR-HC patch that removes the non-ammo duplicate weapons.

Difictly

Hello, Guys, The patch had duplicate pistols (HK45/Glock/P226/Fiveseven) and missing AK-74M, I've spend a bit of time and fixed all of these, Here's the fix if anyone was having trouble with this: Dropbox Just drop it in your 'Mods' folder and it should overwrite one file.

Edit: Changelog:
Fix v2
Added gun shot sounds to AK-47. (Thanks, Tanelorn. ;))

Fix v1
Removed 'Pistol_' in 'Gun_Pistol_HK45/Glock/P226/Fiveseven_HC' defName to fix the duplicate pistols.
Added missing AK-74M patch for Combat Realism.

Tanelorn

Quote from: Difictly on March 28, 2017, 02:17:07 PM
Hello, Guys, The patch had duplicate pistols (HK45/Glock/P226/Fiveseven) and missing AK-74M, I've spend a bit of time and fixed all of these, Here's the fix if anyone was having trouble with this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c394dvifixwlyk5/High%20Caliber%20%28Combat%20Realism%20Patch%29%20Fix.rar?dl=0 Just drop it in your 'Mods' folder and it should overwrite one file.

Edit: Changelog:
Removed 'Pistol_' in 'Gun_Pistol_HK45/Glock/P226/Fiveseven_HC' defName to fix the duplicate pistols.
Added missing AK-74M patch for Combat Realism.

THANK YOU. I tested it and it seems to be effective. Had some of the duplicate non CR pistols and they all seem to be functional CR pistols now.

ONE IMPORTANT THING:
Previous saves are likely incompatible. You can make them compatible again by opening them up and replacing all cases of gun_pistol_<gun name> with gun_<gun name>. I did that and it's running smoothly.

ONE LESS IMPORTANT THING:
The original patch also fuxxes up the ak-47 and it has no sound. I edited in to use the UMP sound. You may want to include that fix as well.

CutiesDeathCab

Hello, I am asking for permission to place your mod into a database I am working on for RimWorld mod Listings. I plan on keeping it updated with the help of some others. The post will contain the following
[Version, Title, Author, Direct Topic Link, Direct Download Link (From the topic)]
Either PM me, Or reply to this message. Thank you. :)
P.S: The Database will have its own topic once I have a decent amount in the database.

Maarek94

the dropbox link seems to be broken, or atleast the account associated with it has been disabled, gives a 429 error when I try to access it. Hopefully its fixed sooner rather than later

deathstar

Will the links be updated? Downloads are no longer possible.

ololo86

I allowed myself re-upload this compatibility mods, created by merix1110

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]