[A16] Hauling Hysteresis

Started by Vendan, October 20, 2016, 08:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lost_RD

This mod should be in vanilla. I've wanted it numerous times before now. Good work.

Rock5

Possibly. It does provide a solution to a real problem and having that extra control is good too. But maybe some better logic that does something similar but automatically would be better for vanilla. Or maybe not. I'm undecided.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Spdskatr

Quote from: Supercheese on October 20, 2016, 09:57:59 PM
YES! I've been wishing for this functionality for a while, and now it's here! Awesome!
Let's have a meme to celebrate!
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

knortar

Dear Vendan,

thank you very much for this mod - I enjoy it every minute I play Rimworld. Great!

Love

I do hope this can swiftly be updated for A16, there is no source included so it's impossible for anyone else to do so without a complete rewrite.

Vendan

buder5

i got an idea having a button on the hud to turn on/off a temporary hauling only i mean once its on the priority is set to hauling first until its off xD a bit of a pain todo it manualy  per colonist  :S

pongvin

Hello,

Thank you for this mod. Do the stockpiles need to be set to different priorities? I could not get it to work alongside hardcore SK, do you maybe have an idea about the load order and/or conflicting mods?

Thanks!

Snoman314

Download link seems broken. Does anyone have a copy they could post as an attachment?

Thyme

I re-zipped it, cause I deleted the original on my drive. Shouldn't do anything tho.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

Vendan

Quote from: Snoman314 on January 22, 2017, 09:08:48 AM
Download link seems broken. Does anyone have a copy they could post as an attachment?

Download link should be functional shortly.  Domain registar decided to not renew even though I had auto-renewal turned on, while I was on vacation...  Once DNS re-propagates, it should be working.

maarx1337

... in addition to the current behavior...

... which I think equates to "Don't haul INTO this zone unless stack is X% full" ...

... I think we really really need another behavior ...

... which would be "Don't haul OUT of this zone unless stack is X% full".

This would address the annoying behavior where cooks are churning out meals and pawns are hauling them AWAY one at a time, which is almost as annoying as when pawns haul them IN one at a time.

Rock5

Now that I'm here I may as well post a suggestion I've been meaning to make. It's really annoying and counter intuitive that the stack limit is anchored to the 0 end. What I mean is, I can't count the number of times I started a bill, raised the max to some large number like 1000, only to find later that I forgot to raise the stack limit so only 10 were made.

I think the limit should be anchored to the max value. So if it's set to 5 below the max and you raise the max then it should still be 5 below the max. This has the added benefit that if someone ignores or forgets to set the limit it wont get in the way because it will stay equal to the max.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

OnlyMarvellous

The mod author hasn't been active since February so I think he may have moved on for now. I asked for some links to RimFridge and Hauling Hysteresis in another topic and a user named AngleWyrm replied with the zip files. I'll attach them here as well in case anybody else comes here looking for these particular mods.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
Run away!

Hargut

i love this mod. Sadly he seems to be gone xD