[B19] Fences And Floors v1.21

Started by Pravus, October 20, 2016, 11:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiteEmUp

so not sure if anyone has this bug, but it is also posted on workshop:

Quote from: Grimmas
Sometimes my pawns get stuck on the sensor panels, and hit the pathing limit. They just stand around trying to get somewhere but don't move and are stuck in "standing" state. Not sure if it's an incompatibility with some other mod or not, but removing the sensor panels immediately gets the pawns moving again...

i'm encountering the same problem.. sometimes drafting them and moving them to a different spot and undrafting them helps.. also i noticed if you have an "infused" item that has a sped bonus trait, they also randomly get stuck on sensor panels standing around...

im not sure if its a vanilla bug or minor mod from this bug... too bad coz the sensor panels are extremely handy.. best floor you can use to your base... im annoyed micromanaging every pawn i have(now sitting at 28) checking which ones are stuck "standing around"... i currently devved mode every sensor panels i have, since the annoyance is simply not worth the benefits at the moment

DingooS

Someone Can send my the link to the a17 version ? I cant find (or i am a retardard)

Sorry for my english

GrimTrigger

Please put up a copy to older versions.   Some of us fall victim to the auto-updates and lose save games.  Its quite frustrating.

shadowstitch

Here's the obligatory begging for a b18 update.
I'm not proud.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: shadowstitch on January 08, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
Here's the obligatory begging for a b18 update.
I'm not proud.

This mod is already updated to B18.

shadowstitch

Huh, so it is.
I'm also not very bright.
Somehow I didn't catch that. Thanks!

zenfiero

Hello! I really like this mod and have used it for some time. However I noticed in this latest version the sensor panel flooring no longer grants a speed bonus. Is this intended?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: zenfiero on February 11, 2018, 05:57:59 PM
Hello! I really like this mod and have used it for some time. However I noticed in this latest version the sensor panel flooring no longer grants a speed bonus. Is this intended?

I noticed this too a long time ago and just figured it wasn't supposed to be there, because I had not seen a floor with >100% move speed up until that point. However, I have now, so I know they exist. It was confusing, because I believe in the sensor panel description it says that it increases speed. Doesn't it also require components or something else expensive to construct, anyway?

But yes, I think I will need to edit my defs to make the sensor panel worth it. Because right now, it only looks and costs high tech, with no actual benefits to justify it's cost, as far as I can tell.

Ruisuki

aw i used the sensor panels as a type of elevator

Harry_Dicks

Ruisuki

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 12, 2018, 12:05:40 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on February 11, 2018, 09:54:23 PM
aw i used the sensor panels as a type of elevator

???
like this. So basically you would walk in and immediately turn to the left to go up the elevator to get to the higher floors, medical wing etc. The outside would eventually become an interior as well.

https://ibb.co/nitfd7
Ignore the image name, it was a16 I was going through a hard time. A song was on.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ruisuki

So the sensor panels are gone for good then? A lot of the comments mention them being bugged but as of A16 i had no issue.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1222191290

The OP hasnt logged in since december so dunno the likelihood of it being patched back in. My base has a corridor that depends on the fast walk speed.

Modo44

The fences somehow count as 1-tile wide "rooms", and pawns auto-roof fenced lines, effectively adding work unless you catch it. Can this be fixed, so that only enclosed fenced areas get roofed?

bullet

Seems like reactive floor not provide speed bonus any more

123mind123

Anyone got the a17 version of this?
Also love the mod by the way.