[1.3-A15] Industrial Rollers 2.5.0 - Free your haulers!

Started by historic_os, October 21, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

historic_os

Hey guys, checkout the new puller that answers the issue many people have posted both here and on the steam page! (quick preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRCvRsNgt6I)

also, a short tutorial video being edited now and released soon, showing the creation of that kitchen example in above video.
and as always, thanks for all the support on the mod!

laokangz2

laokangz2

the A2B moder do no update now, So very thanks for your mod, and can you make more function like the A2B mod, not copy, just learn. I very like the undergroud transfer.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

kaptain_kavern

A2B will certainly be updated after CCL is done (it's the same author)

laokangz2

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on October 23, 2016, 11:45:25 PM
A2B will certainly be updated after CCL is done (it's the same author)
the same author? Oh, The CCL seems can not come out until A16, how long will wait :-X :-[ :-[ :-[

kaptain_kavern

Last ETA was for Halloween :p (link to E/1000101's post)
And last A16 ETA I've seen was : several months (link to one of Tynan tweet about it)
So keep hope, friend  ;)

More seriously, i'm working on a French translation for the next CCL release and just by looking at the Github repo amount's of activities, you could tell something is coming up. Hence I choose to work on the translation now
edit: I forgot it's already translated ;op

EDIT : Damn, I'm sorry historic_os ...
Where are my French manners?
Thanks for the mod and congratulation on your first release ;D (I wish my first one was quite that ambitious/complex ^^)
Folks can go full Factorio again, now  8)

I'm actually glad to see A2B now has some competition in the conveyor arena.  I rather like the idea of not having explicit loaders for your belt system and that pawns can just drop the items on your belts.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.