[1.3-A15] Industrial Rollers 2.5.0 - Free your haulers!

Started by historic_os, October 21, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asquirrel

historic_os

Quote from: asquirrel on October 27, 2016, 02:14:13 PM
Will the rollers short out if in the rain?
Nope, they wont start electrical fires

Quote from: Wishmaster on October 27, 2016, 12:53:07 PM
Seems like you can't push items to hoppers... too bad ! I wanted to supply my distant prison with those.
I'm working on adding support for storage furniture such as equipment racks and the fridges from rimfridge mod. totally forgot about hoppers tho, thanks for letting me know!

Quote from: kspdrgn on October 26, 2016, 12:05:54 PM
Is your source on github or similar? I'd love to take a look.
The project is not open-source at the moment, sorry. this might be changed it in the near future, if so ill make sure to add it to the main post!
if you have a question regarding any specific implementation in the mod feel free to PM me here in the forum or in the modding discord channel.

asquirrel

Nanao-kun

It seems that if a pipe from the RedistHeat mod is in the way, the stuff on the belt can't get past.

historic_os

Quote from: Nanao-kun on October 29, 2016, 01:26:52 AM
It seems that if a pipe from the RedistHeat mod is in the way, the stuff on the belt can't get past.

Hey, iv'e downloaded the mod and setup the following test case(image). Didn't have any issue with transferring items on the belt, can you post a screenshot of your scenario?
P.S. my test was made using both mods at the latest version.

asquirrel

Does miniaturization overloaded work with this mod?  Thanks for the info! :)

Nanao-kun

Quote from: historic_os on October 29, 2016, 11:10:16 AM
Quote from: Nanao-kun on October 29, 2016, 01:26:52 AM

Hey, iv'e downloaded the mod and setup the following test case(image). Didn't have any issue with transferring items on the belt, can you post a screenshot of your scenario?
P.S. my test was made using both mods at the latest version.

That's weird, I tested it again myself, and it suddenly worked. Huh, odd.

Nanao-kun

Didn't get a screenshot, but it seems fuel puddles block the roller.

caesius

a2b was quite heavy mod. required many computer resources.
i hope this mod dont.

SteelRev

Any possibility of retexturing the pullers and pushers.  They look weird when built directly in the wall.

picatso

Amazing mod, industrial revolution now in rimworld :)

kspdrgn

Quote from: caesius on November 05, 2016, 03:26:54 AM
i hope this mod dont.
I made a roller loop around my whole base with lots of automation, and it doesn't run any slower than usual. It only slowed down if there was a configuration problem that had stacks staying on the loop going round and round, more and more.. Game would slow down a little with a lot of things on the belts, but it only piled up because my pushers/storage were misconfigured.

Quote from: SteelRev on November 05, 2016, 12:59:42 PM
Any possibility of retexturing the pullers and pushers.  They look weird when built directly in the wall.
This may change in an update but pullers and pushers don't block airflow by themselves, you need to use 'in-wall roller' to separate temperatures.

Looking forward to rimfridge compatibility, this mod is a lot of fun.

kspdrgn

Functional test base, playing with robots and rollers with god mode. Pullers into kitchen fridges pending mod update.
http://imgur.com/a/3zKIB

A loop is very useful for moving supplies from A to B or for spreading supplies around to multiple stations. You can put everything-goes stockpiles all along it so haulers have very short runs. Just make sure there's a pusher and a stockpile ready for anything that ends up on the loop.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

SteelRev

Quote from: kspdrgn on November 05, 2016, 07:00:58 PM
Quote from: caesius on November 05, 2016, 03:26:54 AM
i hope this mod dont.
I made a roller loop around my whole base with lots of automation, and it doesn't run any slower than usual. It only slowed down if there was a configuration problem that had stacks staying on the loop going round and round, more and more.. Game would slow down a little with a lot of things on the belts, but it only piled up because my pushers/storage were misconfigured.

Quote from: SteelRev on November 05, 2016, 12:59:42 PM
This may change in an update but pullers and pushers don't block airflow by themselves, you need to use 'in-wall roller' to separate temperatures.

Looking forward to rimfridge compatibility, this mod is a lot of fun.
Not worried about temperatures. Using the puller to supply the stone cutting table etc.  Looks funny in the wall tho.