[1.3-A15] Industrial Rollers 2.5.0 - Free your haulers!

Started by historic_os, October 21, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hadiyanfaz

Quote from: Resurak on July 09, 2018, 04:44:36 PM
Quote from: hadiyanfaz on July 09, 2018, 04:30:36 PM
theres nothing like that in my game :(
Are you in hardcore mode? In hardcore mode the puller have a maximum radius (that you can set), and if you put the puller in a deposit but the items that you want to pull are far away from the puller (specifically, not in its radius) it won't work. If nothing here helps, try to execute the game only with this mod without other ones active, start a new game, go god mode and do some experiments

i know about that, and i try both... idk, till now, still figure it out how to mskr my puller work. i'll send my screenshoot here next...

historic_os

Hey,

@hadiyanfaz
I'm gonna refer to this image from the main post image

Try to set your puller to zero restrictions to better understand the problem:
1. select your puller
2. press the storage tab - allow all items
3. press the zone button (in the image the one that says "Woodsen shelf..."). change it to "DO FOREVER".
4. press the "Pulling Settings" button. make sure both sliders are all the way to the far left. it should say do pulls every hour and unlimited pulls.

If the steps above did not solve your issue, attach a screen shot of your setup. Also, try to test with no other mods active to make sure its not a mod conflict.

@Ian_Suffix,@Resurak ty for helping out!

@Caelumpanache
As for the bug reported above where pullers pull furniture:
That sounds hilarious, just the type of bug to expect from a new game version:)
I'm a bit busy but ill try to take a look at it in the next couple of days(no promise).

hadiyanfaz

Quote from: historic_os on July 10, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
Hey,

@hadiyanfaz
I'm gonna refer to this image from the main post image

Try to set your puller to zero restrictions to better understand the problem:
1. select your puller
2. press the storage tab - allow all items
3. press the zone button (in the image the one that says "Woodsen shelf..."). change it to "DO FOREVER".
4. press the "Pulling Settings" button. make sure both sliders are all the way to the far left. it should say do pulls every hour and unlimited pulls.

If the steps above did not solve your issue, attach a screen shot of your setup. Also, try to test with no other mods active to make sure its not a mod conflict.

@Ian_Suffix,@Resurak ty for helping out!

@Caelumpanache
As for the bug reported above where pullers pull furniture:
That sounds hilarious, just the type of bug to expect from a new game version:)
I'm a bit busy but ill try to take a look at it in the next couple of days(no promise).

thanks historic, the problem is, i didn't find anything like in your image... only "storage" menu...

historic_os

you should have those buttons(also often referred in this forum as gizmos or widgets) on every puller. are you sure you didn't place a "pusher" instead? (pusher is red puller is blue).

if you did place everything correctly then it's most likely a mod conflicting thats removing the buttons. try a new game with just Industrial Rollers and see if you have them.

I did encounter this issue with pullers at v1.0 when using Kiame's save storage and outfit settings mod. so if you have this one it might be the problem. if that's the case, I already received a fix from him but haven't had the chance to add it yet.

as mentioned before, a screenshot generally helps to better understand the issue.

hadiyanfaz

Quote from: historic_os on July 10, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
you should have those buttons(also often referred in this forum as gizmos or widgets) on every puller. are you sure you didn't place a "pusher" instead? (pusher is red puller is blue).

if you did place everything correctly then it's most likely a mod conflicting thats removing the buttons. try a new game with just Industrial Rollers and see if you have them.

I did encounter this issue with pullers at v1.0 when using Kiame's save storage and outfit settings mod. so if you have this one it might be the problem. if that's the case, I already received a fix from him but haven't had the chance to add it yet.

as mentioned before, a screenshot generally helps to better understand the issue.
i didnt find those button.

i used pusher intensively because i cannot use puller, pusher works perfect, the red one.

but the puller, the blue one, not gonna pull a thing.

oh i see, that kiames mod, ill try to disable that mod first

UPDATE :

i disable the mod you refer, the puller now work properly... thanks Historic :D

Resurak

Yes like @historic_os said it's crearly a mod conflict. I had this issue too, and resolved putting this mod as close to the core as possible (as shown in screenshot).
You can see I have a bunch of mods, and everything is fine.

[attachment deleted due to age]

historic_os

no problem! the save storage settings mod is great, I'll try to fix this during the weekend so both mods could work together again

Resurak

hadiyanfaz

thanks all, great game, great community... glad to know this game and it community...

historic_os

Update - Version 2.4.03
RimWorld 1.0 Unstable support first bug fix iteration (DL link in main post)
QoL
- Pullers will be now default to "DO FOREVER" once built instead of "STOPPED".

Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused Pullers to pull built structures and furniture from stockpiles.
- Fixed a bug causing Puller buttons (widgets) to disappear when using the Save Storage & Outfit Settings mod. Support for the mod is back as well!

Note, this is a test build for RimWorld build 1.0.1938. Please report any issues.

targetingyou78

Is there a way to get the industrial rollers, pullers to be precise, to work with hydroponics? Unfortunately, placing hydroponics down removes the growing zone underneath of them.

historic_os

Quote from: targetingyou78 on July 21, 2018, 01:02:46 AM
Is there a way to get the industrial rollers, pullers to be precise, to work with hydroponics? Unfortunately, placing hydroponics down removes the growing zone underneath of them.
Hydroponics work differently as they are (most of the time) multiple separated structures forming multiple stockpiles.
At the moment they are not supported. However, if you use Industrial Rollers with Project Rimfactory you can have Rimfactory harvest hydroponics and drop the crop to a cell in which you can place rollers and achieve the same effect.

historic_os

Update - Version 2.4.03
RimWorld B19 Update (DL link in main post)
This version is exactly the same as previous 2.4.03.
The only difference is the game version number to make it work with B19. Hence, no mod version number change.

viperwasp

So glad I thought this mod may have been dead. I have not played B18 or B19. I was into A17 so much. But I'm back for 1.0 and this is a great mod. Waiting patiently for 1.0 update. Thank you in advance.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

historic_os

Update - Version 2.4.03 (Again, no change)
RimWorld 1.0 Update (DL link in main post)
Same as previous version, just RimWorld version number change.

1.0 Finally!
No difference between B19 and 1.0 for Industrial Rollers.
You can use the mod in both versions of RW even if it appears red in your mod list.